[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I missing anything if I skip the cutscenes in Bayonetta? Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bayo.jpg (673KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bayo.jpg
673KB, 1366x768px
Am I missing anything if I skip the cutscenes in Bayonetta? Just started playing and I'm already bored to tears, I just want to get to the juicy parts.
>>
the cutscenes
>>
Yes you'll be missing enemy attack animations. Spam the dodge button when exiting cutscenes and you're good. The plot gets explained to you right before the final boss anyway so even if you want to know the story you can just watch the last cutscenes.
>>
>>379870231
You are missing KINO.
>>
Vanquish
>2GB game data
>16GB cutscene
almost every Platinum game
>>
>>379870431
Thanks, dude.

>>379870835
At least Vanquish has funny dialogue.
>>
>>379870231
No the story in Bayonetta is an absolute abomination and an active detriment to the game, the first Bayonetta is one of my favorite games of all time but don't make the mistake I did of watching the cutscenes unless Cereza is in them because she's cute.
>>
you'll be missing about 80% of the game
>>
>>379870231
>the story is shit
>the lore is pretty damn cool but that's not in the cutscenes
>the action scenes are cool
>humourous dialogue
>references left right and center in the cutscenes

It's better to keep them.
>>
If you gonna skip the cutscenes better get the fuck out of here and never come back your just a shitty idiot that needs to be prune.
>>
It's schlock you can skip. The story is about as coherent as DMC games. Still fun though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.