[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good evangelion games out there? I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: usuka.png (60KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
usuka.png
60KB, 456x570px
Are there any good evangelion games out there? I don't care if they're translated or not
>>
I've heard the PS2 games are pretty good and expand on the lore
>>
>>379870702
Sounds cool, what are these games? Anyone Play them?
>>
The n64 game was ok or so i heard
>>
File: Pretty Deep.png (899KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Deep.png
899KB, 706x1024px
Theres Eva2 that expands on the lore

The Girlfriend of Steel games. First one was meh apparently, but the 2nd one is cheap garbage. Better off looking at the galleries on ehentai.

Eva64 looks cheap, but people seem to like it
Theres a few Raising game where you take care of Asuka and Rei as your Daughterfu. Another separate one with Shinji.

Theres a Brawl clone one, even has most of the angels playable. Even the non-human shaped ones. Also Kensuke is playable

Detective Shinji is just fucking weird all around.

Eva64 and GoS1 seem to be the only ones translated. And I don't think GoS1 was even localized
>>
>>379871640
>Eva2
The PS2 Game? Will look into it
>>379871640
>The Girlfriend of Steel games. First one was meh apparently, but the 2nd one is cheap garbage. Better off looking at the galleries on ehentai.
Not interested in dating shit>>379871640
>Theres a Brawl clone one, even has most of the angels playable. Even the non-human shaped ones. Also Kensuke is playable
Sounds interesting, what is it called?>>379871640
>Eva64 looks cheap, but people seem to like it
Might download an emulator and check it out. Was it ever released in US?>>379871640
>Theres a few Raising game where you take care of Asuka and Rei as your Daughterfu. Another separate one with Shinji
Someone translated that one, I enjoyed it. Heard that the shinji one has horrible art tho>>379871640
>Detective Shinji is just fucking weird all around.
Gonna need more info on that one, senpai
>>
What's special about that particular MS paint drawing of Usaka? I've seen it before.
>>
File: Asuka Confused.png (418KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Confused.png
418KB, 600x802px
>>379871895
Don't know why my post replied to you like a billion times lol
>>
>>379869914
How do you even make a Eva game that's both good and authentic to the spirit of the anime? It just doesn't have enough gameplay potential and even angel battles are usually resolved by the power of mindrape fueled Deus Ex Machina and not something that player can actively influence or control.
>>
>>379871981
m00t's waifu?
>>
>>379870702
Different timeloop. It's only canon to itself
>>
>>379872136
Eva2 is for PS2/PSP. I heard it was a social simulator. It has input from Anno about the canon of Eva.
https://wiki.evageeks.org/Classified_Information_(Translation)

The brawl clone is called Battle Orchestra.
I think Eva64 was released, but its probably super rare. Better to download.

I'd post some stuff for Detective Shinji, but I can't seem to find it on Youtube anymore. Its a very odd game. Probably the silliest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.