[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you suddenly had to pay for all video games you pirated in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 2122935.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
2122935.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
If you suddenly had to pay for all video games you pirated in your life, would you be able to?
>>
>>379868651
Yes, because I've never pirated a video game before.
>>
>>379868756
>>
>>379868651
Definitely not.
It'd be well over 500 dollars.
>>
Absolutely not, especially with the vast library of ROMs i have for emulating
>>
of course, i could just pirate the money lmao
>>
>>379868651
lol no
it probably wouldn't even be that much at this point, but I'm broke as a joke
>>
File: 1460818028863.jpg (37KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
1460818028863.jpg
37KB, 575x556px
>>379868651
sure. i could pay right now easily. but i wont.
>>
It would probably come to about $200 these days so yes easily.
>>
It would be more money than currently exists in the world.
>>
Yeah but I wouldn't do it. I pirated so much shit just to see if I'm interested like witcher 3. I pirated that last year still never even installed it. The very few games I have pirated and beat I already bought.

I usually pirate shit like black and white 2 though. Where am I supposed yo buy that? It didn't even work on my machine anyways.
>>
>>379868983
(You)
>>
Id be forced to pay $0

I only use PC for Valve and Blizzard games and you cant pirate multiplayer games and use their servers
>>
>>379868651
it'll be thousand of dollars and i am already 30k$ in debt.
>>
>>379868651
Nope, the only authentic game i have ever Bought is csgo which i only played for 10 hours. All the other games in my steam account are gifted to me or promos, but its impossible tho i mostly delete all of the big games i pirate aftee playing and most of the games i have pirated are roms
>>
>>379868651
Depends if it includes pirating games I've owned.
>>
>>379868651
What if I purchased the games I pirated afterward already?

I only pirate to try the game and then I buy it afterward if its good. Thankfully I have excellent taste in video games and have always ended up paying for my games

this is what you fags sound like
>>
I often pirated games and just never played them so Idunno.
easily over 1,000 dolars in Japanese ero games and their DLC that I've pirated over the years though.
I could pay it because I'm a wagecuck
>>
>All these obedient goyim
I'm not sure if $50k would be enough for me.
>>
>Ten years of pirated games

Probably just barely. But I'd be out like 60 grand.
>>
>>379868651
Would probably cost me like 800$ just because of 3DS homebrewing.

The thing is that so many games I pirated I ended up hating and dropping after an hour or two. The whole reason why I pirated them in the first place was because I was kind of interested but wasn't convinced I wanted to dump money into them.
>>
>>379868651
Which price? release price? or actual discounted years after release price?

I usually pirate games way after release so I might just be able to.
>>
File: She wants the duck.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
She wants the duck.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
At R.R.P.?
Probably not.
At a deserved/ deflated price in relativity to time since release and now?
I think I could handle that.
>>
>>379868651
Fuck no, and I can count the number of games I've pirated that I consider worthy of their $60 asking price on both hands.

Most games are only fun for a few minutes or hours, with huge periods of timewasting filler making up most of the games playtime.
>>
>>379868651
No.
Probably tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
i only pirate visual novels so probably
>>
>>379868651
The ones I pirated and played? Yes, I can probably count them on my hands.
The ones I pirated but never touched? Hell no. That'd easily go up into the tens of thousands.
>>
File: 1448818728289.png (1MB, 1014x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448818728289.png
1MB, 1014x768px
not a chance

12 years worth of pirating would amount to a lot
>>
If I had to pay for all the pirated games I've beaten, yea.

If I had to pay for all the pirated game ever, no way.

I already own most of the ones I've beaten.
>>
>>379868651
I don't think so, there's just too many.
>>
File: 1470140260517.jpg (7KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1470140260517.jpg
7KB, 125x114px
>SNES_complete_rom_collection.zip
>>
>>379868651
Considering i've only pirated two game and one of them i now own, i'd say yes.
>>
>>379868651
>If you suddenly had to pay for all video games you pirated in your life, would you be able to?- 27 posts and 3 image replies shown.
Excluding the game I pirated AND then bought?
Even if I had to "even" the difference between the price of the game between when I pirated and when I bought: Yes. I think I could do that. But it would probably burn deep into my savings - in fact it may be majority of them. I would be pretty damn pissed too, because most of the games I pirated and never bought, I played for a couple hours most before deleting them because they were either just flat out bad, or just not something I enjoy. I pirate to try shit out. When I don't buy it afterwards, it means almost exclusively that I did not like it.
>>
>>379868651
Yes, will i? probably only a couple since i already bought the ones i liked.

Pay for the shitty ones? never.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.