[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good? I can't tell if it was actually good or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Is it any good? I can't tell if it was actually good or if it was just a fad based on some gimmicky mechanics like the parkour stuff.
>>
It was okay. Not too great, but not terribly bad. Best played with friends(Who has those though?)

Parkour was pretty well done. Not that into the DLC zone, but the ending of that DLC left some open ends for a possible sequel.
>>
It was completely unoriginal, but it had good execution of its ideas.

The DLC was pretty lackluster (Bozak Horde was annoying and The Following spent a bit too much time on the vehicles), but Dying Light was a pretty good game.
>>
>>379867341
Great game if you can ignore the cliche, boring story shit. Some of the side quests are great but the main campaign is shit, like most open world shutters, but this game is actually really fun to explore and the day night gimmick is great. Best first person zombie game with excellent parkour mechanics.

The only major blunder is the balance. Early game you're absolutely helpless, late game you are a literal god. The sweet spot in the middle doesn't last nearly long enough.
>>
>>379867341
I had fun. One of the better zombie games out there.
It's great if you got a buddy to play with to fuck shit up in coop.
>>
It's good. The story being pretty standard is actually acknowledged by the game because the side-quests are all tongue in cheek and the main character is constantly talking shit or groaning at the situations he's put in during them.

Gameplay is great, progression is great, online is the good kind of uphill battle when there are no cheaters and the story is just a loose pretense for going places and doing things.
>>
>>379867341

played with friends. its not a bad game, better than dead island in my opinion. "be the zombie" felt unbalanced and pretty stupid, so we played it entirely co-op.

it has enough content to keep you occupied for a while, provided you are a completionist and enjoy collecting things.
>>
>>379867341
Genuinely pretty good game, story is "eh". But take it from a budding professional VC who just got some experience, the VA's actually fucking great. Dunno who did MC but they did a fantastic job, stellar stuff.

>Gameplay: Fun af
>Story: Serviceable, but lackluster.
>Gwafics: Highest settings looks great but goes for shit filter "real" looks and lacks pop so to speak, little colour basically
>Mechanics: Nighttime is great. I hope they make the second one with this as their main gameplay pillar and build around it. Parkour is also done REALLY well. Like, I don't think any other game even gets close to the great feedback DL's system gives
Performance: Pretty awful, all things considered, mid-range PC's are likely the only ones to get consistent 60 at low settings. Lower end will get frequent drops in certain areas that are often traversed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.