[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHAHHhahhhHahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2972.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHAHHhahhhHahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah

The xbox brand will be dead after this flop.
>>
>Selling a GTX 480 for 700 dollars
>2017

Scorpio will be successful but will also be a big fucking scam. Fucking normies
>>
>>379867139
Sure are a lot of worried sony shills out today. Really makes you ponder.
>>
It's not gonna flop.

its gonna teraflop
>>
>>379867812
How do you know they're Sony and maybe not Nintendo, or PC?
>>
>>379867346
>>Selling a GTX 480 for 700 dollars
w-what?
>>
>>379869665
Microshit is going to sell parts for the Scorpio at super fucking high markup prices, as it is targeting normies who think muh PC building is hard so they dont know how much something should cost.
>>
>>379867346
>>379869665
yeah what are you talking about guvnuh
>>
>>379867823
Fuck, you beat me to that.
>>
>>379869823
I hope they get gangbanged by PC, PS4 and switch.
>>
>>379867945
because STFU!
>>
Every year you guys say someone's gonna flop.
XBOX IS DEAD GUISE
FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE YOU ESS DOLLARS
WAGGLAN

But all these companies keep on trucking forward. /v/ accounts for probably less than 1% of the global videogame consumer market. Even if you are all as rational and frugal as you want, not everyone is going to be. Normies and retards are going to eat up Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo's shit pretty much forever.
>>
>>379867139
Yeah, I'm sure this is the year Xbox dies
Following /v/'s logic Xbox has died 4 years in a row
>>
I must be the only person on /v/ that's looking forward to the Scoprio reveal.
>>
>>379870489
According to journalists, Nintendo has been doomed for 20 years.
>>
>>379867139
*Also on Windows 10
>>
>>379867823
Underrated post
>>
>>379870669
for more than 100 yeras
>>
>>379871518
years*
>>
>>379871518
Nintendo is making game consoles now! It'll never succeed.
>>
>>379870351
>FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE YOU ESS DOLLARS
To be fair, the PS3 did cause massive issues for Sony as a whole.
Then again, most of their other divisions are shit too.
>>
>>379870669
>According to journalists, Nintendo
I've yet to see a journalist that's capable of pulling his mouth off of nintendo's dick for long enough to come up with any sort of criticism.
Now it's just
>nintendo released a new zelda and console! 10/10, nintendomination!
>>
>>379870871
Hi Xbox bro, you are part of the xbox brand as well if you play on Windows 10.
>>
>>379872121
Sites like Kotaku and N4G are always claiming Nintendo is close to death.
>>
>>379872468
Not even reviewers, they're just shock publications that post outlandish shit to get views, and both praise nintendo as much as they say it's dying.
>>
>only 3 hours until Sony, Nintendo and pcfags will be on suicide watch

I can already taste the tears
>>
Boy, I sure would be pissed if I actually fell for buying a PS4Pro right now. Maybe even pissed enough to go on 4chines and whine about MSoft cockslapping Sony.
>>
>>379872670
Why would a PC fag be bothered? I'm looking forward to Microsoft as a pcfag.
>>
>>379873687
Considering 95% of pcfags are poorshits gaming on laptops, the Scorpio should hurt quite a bit
>>
>PS3 is everything people wanted from PS4
>Had PS1/PS2 BC
>Played 1080p Blurays when the standared was still 240p
>Was just too expensive even though they were selling at a lost.

I mean it was even cheaper than a regular bluray player which were like $1000 back then.
>>
Im gonna pre order my Scorpio today
>>
>>379870552
I'm in it for Ori 2
>>
so can I play my 360 games on Scorpio and get a gorillion fps?
>>
>>379873879
Why would I be upset someone spent $500 on a box that cant keep up with my toaster laptop?
>>
>>379874518
your toaster laptop doesn't run the equivalent of a 250 dollaroo card, bud

doesn't have hardware implementation of DX either
>>
So the Scorpio is just gonna be a better version of the x1?
>>
>>379873879

You mean 95% of PC owners and not 95% of people who play games on PC, right? Scorpio isn't going to do shit to people who only have a PC for normie shit like facebook. You can't count those people in any statistic related to games.

If you count the PC users who play games, like Steam users (which is a larger group than all console owners combined), the vast majority of them own a decent PC. Much better than console hardware.
There is literally more people who own a decent PC than who own an Xbone (or PS4, or both combined).
>>
eta on reveal? that shit streamed on twitch?
>>379874734
much better version. makes the PS4Pro upgrade look like the fattest rip-off in the history of consoles
>>
>>379874768
no I mean 95% of pc owners who play games, courtesy of steam hardware surveys
you fellas are gonna be gaming worse than console peasants in 3 months lmao
well at least you got the indie roguelikes those are amazing
>>
>>379874643
Dont know how many times this needs to be explained to people. The new xbox will not be able to do 4K for current gen games if its price is less then 500.

Simple math tells us this fact.
>>
Which one will be spewed more this Microsoft E3?
>4K
or
>TV / television

Place your bets now.
>>
>>379875032
much more trustworthy sources than obese cheeto assassins have confirmed scorpio's capabilities

who the fuck asked you for an "explanation" on 4k anyways, they have confirmed allowing performance modes with lower res @ 1080
>>
>>379875507
>they have confirmed allowing performance modes with lower res @ 1080
So not 4k
>>
>>379875078
>>
>>379875507

thats what the piss4pro does anyway
>>
>>379874209
The Xbox One has a different kind of b/c. It's not embed on the console so it doesn't affect price
>>
>>379875007

Wrong. Go look at steam hardware survey results again.

Over 75% of people own a decent GPU, better than any console you can buy. Over 70% own a decent GPU, again better than any console.

That means over 70-75% of steam users own a machine that is better than a console. Thing is, console hardware doesn't even compare to an 8 year old PC. When you look at a 5 year old PC all you see is shit, but it's still significantly more powerful than a console.
>>
No it won't. Just like every other thread where a game company makes a decision that /v/ doesn't like, it'll do fine. Then everyone here will bitch and complain about it doing well and say "WELL IT'LL BE FINISHED NEXT TIME KEK"
>>
>>379875683
the ps4pro "does" nothing
the scorpio blows it out of the water regarding specs, and is now obviously the platform for the best version of the multiplats on consoles, there literally is nothing else to talk about
>>379875583
shit your pants online as much as you want, they'll definitely have novelty games in 4k like sports/fighters/etc, and these are big genres with lots of fans
and everything else will run better than on other consoles, including 95% of sad pcgamers playing on LITERAL craptops
>>
I called the Xbox brand dead after last year debuted Xbox Play Anywhere, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>379875980
> better than any console you "can buy"
but not better than the scorpio, right?
case closed :^)
>>
>>379876214
And what makes you an authority you obese fat fuck?
>>
>>379876318

We don't even know what hardware the Scorpio uses. How can we compare?
All Microsoft have told us is a bunch of buzzwords and marketing terms which mean very little in real world performance.

That being said, Microsoft claim 4k at 60FPS. You need a $1000+ PC to do this. You'll need a $1500+ console to do this.
>>
>>379867139
>HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHAHHhahhhHahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah
How to spot a 13 year old
>>
>>379874768
No they don't lol. The vast majority of pc gamers have a pc just about capable for csgo and dota2. Why does every other game die out within a month on pc and then you fags beg for crossplay?
>>
>>379876516
Meaning if it's $500 they'll be selling at a massive loss and we already know the attach rate for xbox one is awful. This could sink the brand.
>>
>>379876714

Go look at the steam hardware survey retard. The stats prove you wrong.

Aint my problem if you're going to ignore them.
>>
>>379875078
Water cooler
>>
>>379876848
Another industry buzz word. A GAME FULL OF WATER COOLER MOMENTS.
>>
>>379876516
> we don't even know
lmao fuck off
digital foundry did a quick rundown almost 2 months ago
> 12gb ddr5-320 gb/s bandwidth
> 8core upclocked Jaguar
> 6 tflops on gpu
>>
>>379876815

We know Microsoft are either bullshitting about what it's capable of, or it's going to be insanely expensive.
You literally cannot do the things Microsoft are claiming on cheap hardware. It's just not possible.
>>
>>379877019

That means nothing dumb ass. It's marketing talk like the power of the cloud or power of cell or blast processing.

None of those stats actually mean anything.
>>
>>379876841
Just did and the two most popular are the 750ti and 970. The scorpio is gonna blow them out of the water LOOL.
>>
>>379877019
> 12gb ddr5-320 gb/s bandwidth
Nice
> 8core upclocked Jaguar
Absolute shit
> 6 tflops on gpu
Alright, i guess

Veredict: It's shit. the CPU brings the whole thing down. Forget about good AI, physics, or massive amounts of actors on screen.
>>
>>379877203
you're fucking stupid
people who do benchmark tests don't throw "buzzwords", get the fuck off this board you underage imbecile
>>
>>379877219

Unlikely. Unless Microsoft are selling the Scorpio at $1000+.
>>
>>379877019
>jaguar
DO THE MATH!
>>
>>379877329

How about you go look at some real benchmark tests? Tell me where they mention tflops. I'm waiting.
>>
>consoles can't consistently do 1080p 60 FPS
>trying to push the 4k meme
Why do they do this? Are consolefags just complete morons who fall for the fads of the year like 3D tvs, VR, and now 4k before they can reliably run anything at the resolution?
>>
>>379877316
> the cpu brings the whole thing down
> ...Microsoft's engineers have effectively made a hardware implementation of DX12 integrated directly into the GPU command processor. Draw call instructions on the CPU that would typically require thousands of instructions are now reduced to just 11.

rekt
>>
>>379877019

What about the GPUs core speed? Memory speed? Pipelines? Memory Bus Width?

These are actual important specs. Why haven't Microsoft released them?
>>
>>379877874
>Why haven't Microsoft released them?
Because the thing hasn't even been officially announced yet?
>>
>>379878006

But they can go around bragging about 6 TFLOPS like it's some sort of relevant spec?
>>
>>379877874
stop googling terms you don't know what do with
the console was "teased" to known testers in the industry they have posted their verdict, which for sure means a fuckton more than yours
also, what you're talking about is released when the product is released, and before the release date those things are ALWAYS only teased
fuck off this board, kiddo
>>
>>379878102

Ah yes. Lets just believe the gaming media who got access to something way earlier than everyone else. There is absolutely no way this is a marketing stunt by Microsoft. No sir no chance at all.
>>
>>379877758
>no real world benchmarks, performance showcases or comparisions

Hmmm it seems to be all marketing speak, don't you think?
>>
>>379878297
So are you going to point out a time when DigitalFoundry didn't release specs which ended up being confirmed?
>>
>>379878920

"6 TFLOPS" isn't a spec. Educate yourself on what a FLOP is.
>>
>>379867945
DELETE
>>
>>379879275
are you fucking stupid?
they were demoing 4k60fps games, it was classic console benchmarking
since you don't compare to other gpus running on same settings with FPS, you compare whatever the fuck else there is, BECAUSE MSoft are advertising 4k60
Now all you have is cuckpedaling from "muh useless benchmarks" to whatever the fuck else you were stuttering about.
Meanwhile everyone else can quickly think for himself and go add up the "specs" that would run 4k60 Forza6 at 500dollars, you absolute retard
>>
>>379879905

You mean Microsoft showed off an approximation of what they expect a finished game to look and run like, but didn't show off an actual game. And a racing game no less, which can run on a fucking potato at 8k 144fps.
>>
>>379880147
Keep cuckpedaling into a corner, the last time I had the exact same conversation the guy allegedly running Forza6 on ultra (like the DF demo), ended up doing so on 700dollar pc at LEAST, because he apparently "didn't know" how to post the dxdiag

Not to mention, weather was off (scorpio demo on), and you pretending racing games can't have high fidelity, is just classic bullshit from some sweaty craptop gamer, who thinks he's running racing games when he plays them on 800x600
>>
xbome costs like 2k usd in my 3rd world shithole.
it still sells quite well.
burgers will readjust to the new pricing.
>>
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sue-geoff-keighley
>>
>>379880761

Backpeddling?

Scorpio "demo" wasn't even a game. It was a program Microsoft specifically made just to try and impress journalists they invited to a first look at their new console.

It's literally no different than a bullshot.
>>
>>379875078
4K television?
>>
>>379880761
>dumbfuck is basing this off a fucking image that's possibly photo edited and text without video evidence or hands on proof.

You're a special kind of stupid are you?
>>
>>379870094
Oh they are going to ;)
>>
>>379881068
> the city of pc+sonyvirgins
oh booy
> it was just a program!

I laughed
>>
>>379867139
more like teraflop
>>
>>379877219
>blow a 970 out of the water.
>there are actually people retarded enough to think a console will have graphics processing power equivalent or better than a 970.
>>
>>379878102
>the console was "teased" to known testers in the industry they have posted their verdict, which for sure means a fuckton more than yours
>why would I listen to "facts" or "logic" when I can just believe whatever the "industry experts" tell me to believe XD
>>
>>379867139
Dead after? They're dead already you dumb nigger, they died last gen when they went full retard thinking they could cash in on their market share, forgot they had competitors and lost it all to them.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.