[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing cop in Darkrp yet? >Spawn with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why aren't you playing cop in Darkrp yet?
>Spawn with guns
>Your job is literally to steal shit from kids and destroy it
>Always underpopulated
>You get to hear their autistic screeching
>Almost all of them have shit aim
Bonus points if you get an aimbot and esp.

This shit is the best ever, you get to be a scumbag and ruin everyones time, while taking the moral highground.
>>
>>379863853
>darkrp
No thank you
>>
OP you have stumbled upon an idea that I have been enjoying for a few years now. Role play pvp. I suggest you try DayZ role play. https://www.dayzrp.com/

I always "role play" myself, and just fuck shit up when and where I can. It's honestly amazing because these autist have soo much more invested emotionally into a single life.
>>
>>379863853
If this is Gmod then no. Seeing that shit up is too complicated for its lack of fun
>>
>>379863853
>download gmod
>game is like 3-4 gb
>connect server
>downloading adons
>its like 80+ gbs
Fuck off
>>
>>379865837
>Annoying Christmas music from last year playing Because the owner is too lazy to change it
>Can't mute it
>>
>>379863853
>This shit is the best ever, you get to be a scumbag and ruin everyones time, while taking the moral highground.
t. powertripping 16yo or autistic manchildren.
I'd rather have some fun myself than looking for some by ruining some kids time.
>>
>>379863853
But most servers are full of ugly rust tier bases with fading doors everywhere, it's next to impossible to raid them, not because of skill but because they spam numpad close all the doors, and if you get passed all that you find out they screeched at the admin enough to get you demoted because they were donors
>>
File: 1489544810293.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489544810293.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>379863853
DarkRP was one of the reasons why Gmod is the way it is today, complete shit. goes hand in hand with Youtubers and kids with shit taste.
>>
>>379866746
Battering ram my friend.
Servers tend to have them either
1. Force doors to open
2. Unfreeze props

>>379867056
Part of why it's fun, you get to fight back at all the autistic kids that want to be le edgy crimelord thief xd
>>
File: 1486630001886.gif (429KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486630001886.gif
429KB, 480x270px
>>379867832
Its barely even fun anymore since half the servers have anti-griff scripts and like four active admins. You can't even consider this a war anymore, just a resistance act.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.