[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>objectively best multiplayer shooter from this generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 12

File: Halo_Guardians.png (133KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Guardians.png
133KB, 275x350px
>objectively best multiplayer shooter from this generation
>nobody talks about it
Sure is Sony in here.
>>
>>379862703
Titanfall 2 was better
>>
>>379862703
You're right about the multiplayer but the campaign is so depressingly bad I can't stand playing the game
>>
File: cod2.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cod2.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>379862957
>CoD clone
>>
Never played it, how does it compare to Halo 3? Are vehicles even a thing anymore?
>>
>>379862957
>>379862703
Both titanfall 2 and H5 MP are top tier, but Titanfall 2 has a much better campaign then H5.
>>
>>379862703
it's shit. ESPECIALLY if you rate it as a halo game. 343i is trash.
>>
>>379862703
It's an Xbox exclusive, why do you think no one talks about it here?
>>
>>379862703
It's shit, aiming was fucked for nearly 2 years
>>
>>379863289
It plays more like a faster Halo 2, if Halo 2 had some CoD AW/Titanfall's advanced movement stuff built into it.

Also more guns other then just the BR and power weapons are useful

>Are vehicles even a thing anymore?
They are but normal H5 mp focuses on 4v4 on smaller maps, and there weren't any big team battle maps in the game by default, so the big team batlte playlist which vehicles in 5 is kind of shit.

Warzone has vehicles though and I think warzone is great, but a lot of people also think warzone is a chaotic mess.
>>
>>379863157
>I can't stand playing multiplayer because single player is bad
Wut
>>379863289
Plenty of vehicles in the bigger maps, just like every other Halo game. Way faster than Halo 3, higher skill ceiling. Armor design isn't as good as Halo 3
>>
>>379862703
>No splitscreen
>No local co-op
>Shoe-horned "modern" FPS features like ADS
>Microtransactions

lolno
>>
>>379863523
I've never understood this, H5 has my favorite aimfeel of the series by a giant margin.

All the guns are actually reasonably accurate for once and aiming and shooting feels tight.
>>
>>379862703
Go back to your dead general.

Halo is done
>>
>>379863543
>It plays more like a faster Halo 2, if Halo 2 had some CoD AW/Titanfall's advanced movement stuff built into it.
So, in other words, it plays nothing like fucking Halo 2.
>>
File: halo ce zoom decreases spread.webm (3MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
halo ce zoom decreases spread.webm
3MB, 1152x648px
>>379863595
>He 's repeating the halo 5 has ADS meme

They just reskinned the same zoom the series has always had to look like ADS and gave it to more guns, which only helps the weapon balance

>B-BUT IT IMPACTS ACCURACY

it always has, pic related
>>
>>379863595
>>No splitscreen
>>No local co-op
Neither does TF2, OW, RB6S, ...
Why do they get away with it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
>playing post-bungie halo
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (245KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
245KB, 1200x675px
>>379863289
>Are vehicles even a thing anymore?
ya
>>
File: 1488450497522.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488450497522.png
18KB, 420x420px
>>379863862
Reach
>>
>>379863704
>it plays nothing like fucking Halo 2.

Except it does. Are you implying that movement features are the only things about the game that defines how it feels or plays? It's not just slapping on those functions and calling it a day, they are implemented in a way that makes sense with and works well with Halo's gameplay without making it feel not like Halo.

Hell, having more advanced movement systems in Halo makes perfect sense because the only thing Halo has always lacked other then crouch/grenade/rocketjumping compared to other arena shooters llike Quake or UT is advanced movement tech. H5 adds more advanced movement techjuques, there are a fuck ton of skillumps that require chaining crouch, slide, thrust, hover, and etc.

I bet you would call duel wielding and vehicle hijacking "not halo" if it first came out in Halo 4 or 5 too.
>>
File: rip in peace.png (88KB, 1051x467px) Image search: [Google]
rip in peace.png
88KB, 1051x467px
>>379863862
Better than other console shooters except TF2 desu
>>
>>379863862
>posting that horribly cherrypicked video
>>
>>379863774
>They changed something to appeal to a younger, wider audience, not because it actually made the gameplay better
>This is a GOOD thing, why don't you like it!?
It's not Halo, Halo didn't need ADS.
>>
>>379862703

Halo 2 & 3 were my favorite multiplayer games of all time. Reach was okay, and I didn't really enjoy Halo 4 which made me sort of give up on the series.

Is it worth getting Halo 5? Would an old school Halo 5 like myself enjoy it?
>>
>>379863595
>No splitscreen
>No local co-op
Literally the same complaints split in two so it makes the game look worse.
>Shoe-horned "modern" FPS features like ADS
It works exactly like the old zoom. No movement speed penalty and it's removed if you get shot
>Microtransactions
That's good you fucking retard. Let the normies pay for cosmetics while we get free dlc. That way the playerbase isn't split
>>
>>379863704
It feels like evolution of Halo 2 and getting things bungie tried to do with Reach right.
Halo 3 is boring and slow version of H2, Reach and H4 are shit attempts to add stuff, H5 does it pretty right.
>>
>>379863784
>b-b-but these other games!
They're shit too, OW and TF2 are treadmills for micro-purchases and nothing more.
>>
>>379864312
Except it is a good thing because it gives weapons alternate functions or better accuracy that needed them. I don't give a fuck if it was done to appeal to CoDfags, the end result is that the weapon sandbox is more balanced

>Halo didn't need ads
Good thing it's not ADS then.
>>
>>379864359
Reach has more current players than 5 does.
>>
>>379864364
>Microtransactions
>That's good you fucking retard.
The future of video games ladies and gents.
We're doomed.
>>
File: .jpg (8KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
8KB, 200x183px
>>379864364
>Microtransactions
>That's good you fucking retard

>Now we get "FREE" DLC that shouldn't have been DLC in the first place, I've been successfully conditioned to accept and want DLC!

Clearly I'm not alone in my opinion, given Halo 5 is the worst-selling game in the franchise and MS won't even tell you how many people are playing.
>>
>>379864565
>ignoring the rest of the post
Actually, don't play Halo 5. I don't want retards like you on my team
>>
>>379862703
>unironically playing multiplayer games

Sure is normie in here.
>>
>>379864653
>Now we get "FREE" DLC that shouldn't have been DLC in the first place
This is true for some stuff in H5 but not all of it.
The amount of content it has now is a lot more than you'd expect for release but on release it didn't have enough.
>>
>>379864674
I don't intend to ever play Baby's First FPS: 5, let alone buy a Xbox One for that.
Don't you worry about that.
>>
>>379864461
There was no reason to change the scopes. Add ADS to autos that had nothing before, but there was no reason to replace the scopes. The gun takes up a third of the screen.

I didn't like it, I didn't like the game, so I skipped it. if MS wants to appeal to people who aren't core Halo fans that's fine, core Halo fans just won't buy the games anymore.
>>
>>379864674
See, you fell for their bullshit. DLC has been normalized, so they can now dangle microtransactions over your head so you'll think
>Gee, isn't it GREAT that these pay for the DLC that didn't exist ten years ago in the first place? Such a great deal!

When in reality it just pads the game's bottom line. Its not paying for more content, they had that content planned already. it's just lining pockets.
>>
>>379864892
I agree that the old scope style was a lot simplier to see through and I'd prefer it have stayed that way, but at the end of the day it's litterally just a visual change for those guns that already had zoom.

Also, it's hilarious that people get pissy about something like this that and the end of the day changes nothing or makes stuff better as "appealing to casuals", yet they defend and praise 343's announcement that from now on every story will be simple as being a good thing and not dumbing things down for casuals.
>>
>>379864359
Halo 5 is great value for your money. The multiplayer is excellent and there's a lot of variety. There's even a custom games browser. Don't let these faggot haters convince you that it is a bad game. They never give examples of what good gameplay means and they would probably be happy just playing pistol/battle rifle slayer for all of eternity.
>>
>>379865131
>DLC has been normalized
Of course I'm fine with free updates with additional content. Literally a nonissue.
>they had that content planned already
But they have a deadline to release the game. In theory, you could delay a game indefinitely forever and keep adding content, but suggesting such a thing is nonsensical
>>
>>379865247
But its an unnecessary and detrimental visual change. It's just another reason for me to not like the game.

It's just painfully obvious they wanted to grab a wider, larger audience with Halo 5. They may have gone back to even starts but we have sprint, that little slide, the clamber animation, the ground-pound, etc. and all that shit just doesn't play like Halo.

Couple that with the lack of any/all offline play beyond the single-player campaign, and you have the worst Halo game in the series. I don't care how good the MP may be when literally half the functionality is fucking gone, the game will be 100% unplayable when servers go down but Halo 1-4, ODST and Reach will still have all their MP modes available to play forever. It feels like I'm almost renting Halo 5's MP, it's on a ticking clock and will eventually be unplayable, a waste of money.
>>
>>379863862
>ODST and Reach
The worst selling worst Bungie made Halo games not made by the entire team as a whole like Halo 1-3 were.
>>
>>379865558
>Master Chief Collection is great value for your money
ftfy

Halo 5 has online-only MP and a garbage campaign.

MCC is four full games and isn't online-only, it has co-op and splitscreen so you can actually play with other people.
>>
>>379862703
You spelled Destiny wrong
>>
>>379863908
That looks retarded.
>>
>console
>FPS

gee i wonder why
>>
>>379865951
Good one my dude
>>
>>379865784
>hey may have gone back to even starts but we have sprint, that little slide, the clamber animation, the ground-pound, etc. and all that shit just doesn't play like Halo.

I don't really care much for ground pound either way or sprint on it's own, but I actually quite like what the slide, thrusters, and clamber bring to the table and wish the series had implemented them sooner.
>>
File: 2722401-halomyfirstfps.jpg (99KB, 602x792px) Image search: [Google]
2722401-halomyfirstfps.jpg
99KB, 602x792px
Halofanboys will defend this piece of shit series.
>>
>>379864201
>Except it does

If you've never played Halo 2
>>
>>379866441
Halo Custom Edition PC was GOAT though. It's still the best version in the entire series.
>>
File: lWKaZbp.png (132KB, 857x460px) Image search: [Google]
lWKaZbp.png
132KB, 857x460px
>>379866365
Point being they make the game play like something that isn't Halo. It may be okay for what it is, but it's not Halo. And I don't think they made those changes primarily because they genuinely thought it would make the gameplay better, they did it because other popular FPS franchises incorporate them and they wanted the game to appeal and sell to that audience.

I'd really like to see and play what 343 had in the early stages of Halo 4's development that reportedly played very much like the classic games and was scrapped in favor of what we got. Seems to me 343's priorities were getting a wider audience, not pleasing Halo fans.
>>
>>379866204
It's free on PC.
>>
>>379866894
Nah it plays like Halo.
No worse than changes from CE -> H2 and H3.
>>
>>379863862
The guy around the 2 min mark from 343 actually says the right thing, but otherwise, this is scathing
>>
Halo 5 going all-in on the competition MLG playlists and tight-quartered maps pretty much killed my interest in it. I got started with Halo playing CE on the PC and BTB was pretty much always where it's been at.

I've always found team Slayer pretty boring desu.
>>
>>379866441
The first and second were god like. It fell off afterwards. To say 1 and 2 sucked is retarded. They were revolutionary for console fps. The campaign's weren't bad either. 3 had the weakest campaign of the trio though.
>>
>>379864476
Kek, sure buddy.
>>
>>379867006
No, it does not play like Halo, and it was much, much worse.

But even if I pretend the above isn't true, it's still missing half the functionality every other game has, so it's on the bottom by default. Halo 5 will be unplayable in a few years when servers are gone, so I really couldn't care less how good the MP may be (its really not) when I won't even be able to play it unless I buy it now and pay for XBL. There's no longevity, the game simply has less value because it has less to it.
>>
>>379865131
Name a game that doesn't do this nowadays. This is the game industry right now whether you like it or not and at least H5 has one of the least toxic microtransactions systems.
>>
>>379863862
>betcha can't stick it

HNNNGGGGG EVERYTIME
>>
>>379866894
God, I hate people like you. All you want is the same exact fucking Halo games we've already got. If you want to play Halo 2 or 3 go play Halo 2 or 3. If you want to play a game that actually feels like a true sequel that expands the gameplay formula without destroying what was good about the game, play Halo 5.
Stagnation is death, motherfucker.
>>
>>379867568
>Everyone else does it, so that makes it okay!
lolno

Supporting it and giving them money certainly isn't going to change anything.
>>
>Defending 343 Halo
There are other series where you can argue which installments are good and bad, they're subjective, that's fine. But in this instance no, you have to be genuinely idiotic to say 343 Halo's are good, let alone "best" anything. They're objectively bad, they ruined Halo so that casuals who never played a real FPS can pick up the series and start playing. They completely butchered the franchise, raped the lore and give no shits about the fanbase, they're greedy fucks.

Halo 4 and 5 are terrible games, this isn't up for discussion. If you defend them you're part of the cancer that killed Halo.
>>
>>379865947
Just get both, months worth of content there.
>>
>>379867836
Halo 5 is better than ODST and Reach.
>>
>>379863862
>tfw Bungie died
>tfw Halo died
REE
>>
>>379867383
>5 will be unplayable in a few years when servers are gone,
Yeah i'm sure everyone's gonna cry in 15 years while they're playing Halo 9.
>>
>>379862703
Looks like theyre gonna talk about this at e3. Only reason why anyone would shill this shit now when its been forgotten about for so long.
>>
>>379867836
I've been playing Halo since the series first came out. 5 has objectively better multiplayer than Reach, CE, and 3.
>>
>>379867983
>Halo 5 is better than ODST and Reach
It even sold better than them.
>>
>>379867983
Halo 5 isn't even better than halo 4.
>>
>>379867761
>Stagnation is death

>Halo 5 is the worst-selling game in the series
>Failed to meet sales expectations or move a significant number of consoles
>MS won't even show playercount because its so low

No, seems like ditching your dedicated, core fanbase in an attempt to grab a wider audience that's not really interested in the first place while cutting staple features like local co-op and multiplayer for no reason whatsoever is death, you ignorant mouthbreather.

343 are either completely out of touch with what Halo fans want or just don't care.
>>
>>379867846
No, just get MCC, it doesn't require a $60 subscription to play.
>>
>>379864201
You listed a ton of ways it doesn't play like Halo 2, movement was just one of them. Complete lack of vehicle play and BTB maps is very unlike Halo 2, having had some of the largest and best BTB maps in the series.
>>
>>379868116
You clearly haven't. Halo 5 took all the worst aspects of Halo 2 and 4's multiplayer and condensed them into one COD clone aim-assist experience. There's no map variety, awful forge textures, terrible map design in general and next to no Halo mechanics.
>>
>>379867806
I never said it's ok, that's just how the bussiness models keep evolving: map packs, season passes, pre order bonus, deluxe editions, microtransactions, loot boxes, there will always be shit like this.
Again, name a game that doesn't do this.
>>
>>379868116
>objectively better
>half the functionality is missing
>>
>>379868165
>Halo 5 is the worst-selling game in the series
But that's wrong. ODST sold over 3 million and Halo Reach sold over 4 million while Halo 5 sold 5 million in 3 months and those numbers are most likely higher now.
>>
>>379868324
>COD clone aim-assist experience.
There it is, now i know you're full of shit.
>>
>>379863784
They didn't start with it as a prominent feature that was loved by many.

Pretty much the only reason I played Halo as much as I did was because of local and LAN multiplayer.
>>
>>379868390
Like what?
It has a customs host and browser dude, that alone shits on other stuff.
>>
>Halo in 2017
Lmfao how deluded are you
>>
>>379866204

t. OW/moba kid
>>
>>379862957
I really want to try it but the UI is so disgusting and cluttered to the point it turns me off completely
>>
>>379868460
Play Halo 3 or CE then play Halo 4 and 5. The bullet magnetism, lack of need to lead shots and aim-assist is ridiculous. It's evident you're the one who has never played a Halo game
>>
>>379863784
>379864364

Halo series was known for having local multiplayer until 5 343 shills. Even CoD still has it
>>
>>379868268
>owning a console without online subscription
Is there actually people who do this? Just buy a PC or something.
>>
>>379868338
>Again, name a game that doesn't do this.
Again, that's not an argument.

loot boxes are cancer, subscriptions are cancer, micro-purchases are cancer. I don't care who is doing it, it's fucking cancer. The sooner AAA publishers downsize the better, I'm sick of this shit. Video games as a whole are not moving in a healthy direction and being complacent will not do anything but make that move happen more quickly.
>>
>>379868165
Which is honestly tragic, since it's easily the best multiplayer suite of the series. Best gun balance and weapon sandbox, best movement options, best Forge mode, best custom games, and Warzone is legitimately great.

Of course, 343's probably going to fuck all that up the next game because even though they nailed the multi, it didn't sell enough.
>>
>>379868507
Like any/all forms of offline or local multiplayer and co-op. Can't even do LAN anymore.
>>
>>379868995
only normie dude bros in frats care about aht
>>
>>379868682
Oh horseshit, the bullet magnetism in 3 makes 5 look like a PC shooter.
I was getting absolute bullshit headshots with the BR without even trying when 3 was played.
>>
>>379868857
It doesn't play like Halo. Its okay for what it is but its not Halo.

And its online-only so I couldn't give less of a shit how good or bad it is, I'm not renting a multiplayer mode mode for $60/year when all the other Halo games had tons of shit to do offline. I'll just play those instead.
>>
>>379868507
>It has a customs host and browser

Your game needs an active population for these to work.
>>
>>379863159
It's the other way around tard
>>
>>379868682
The other games have more aim assist than Halo 5, 5 compensates this with increased bullet magnetism, both have always been part of the series.
>>
>>379869165
Is it still based on circle strafing fights with melee and grenades being your other two options?
Then it still plays like Halo.
>>
>>379869056
>Only the game's target audience cares about that
Well then its not surprising it sold like shit then
>>
>>379866065
Welcome to 343i's art team.
>>
>>379869107
Bullshit, every complaint I hear is about the spread or having to lead shots in 3. Halo 5's mechanics are the exact same as 4's. You don't even need to centre the reticule anymore, the game does it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU
>>
>>379868765
Yes they are cancer but you don't seem to get my point. Current game industry is anti consumer as fuck in comparisob to 10 years ago but that's in general, Halo 5 or 343 aren't to blame.
>>
>>379869290
No, it doesn't.

At the end of the day, there are clearly many people who agree with me on some level, given the game does not have a healthy playerbase and sold like garbage relative to pretty much all the other games. This is not what core Halo fans wanted.
>>
>>379869107
The BR is 3 had bullshit random spread
>>
>>379869469
But that doesn't excuse it or make them immune from criticism. They could have just not implemented any of that. Clearly its not what most fans wanted in the first place.
>>
I have a lot of issues with Halo 4, but I enjoyed several aspects of the multiplayer as a diversion along the Reach path of play, but the VAST majority of Halofags prefer 3's style, and 5 is an incredible departure from that.

Also, Skyline is a genuinely great map, but that's not 343's fault.

5's weapon sandbox is pretty pleasant, and there are barely any guns I find unusable, but the maps and general aesthetic are a huge turn-off. Also, like >>379868682 says, the AA/BM is much too apparent. Halo 5 has a much faster feel than any of the other games, even 4, much more challenging to pull off reversals.
If the game was a touch slower, I think the crutchiness of the weapons could be reduced significantly and it would feel more comfortable to long time players, who still care about the franchise, just don't want to play "yet another shooter", but rather MUH HALO.

>>379869056
Just because you got older and jaded, doesn't mean it's hasn't been (and still is despite its absence) an extremely important part of the franchise's identity.
>>
>>379869165
Team based, map/power weapons control, equal starts. This is Halo and 5 fits the criteria perfectly.
2 has major changes from CE, and 3 from 2, there's no such a thing as a pure and perfect Halo formula without making a carbon copy of a previous game.
>>
>>379864745
t. noob
>>
>>379869841
Except most people agree that 343 Halo isn't Halo to them. You can say it is but to them it isn't because nobody is buying there games.
>>
>>379869713
Good god you're so naive.
>>
>>379869559
Okay, tell me, what do you want? Do you just want Halo 3 with better textures? Do you want the game to change its formula at all? Because I consider myself part of the core Halo audience and 5 was a return to form for me. So I want to know what I'm missing here, what is it that the fans really want?
>>
>>379862703
I thought COD was only allowed one game per year? Why did they make Infinite warfare 2 so early, nobody playing the first one anymore?
>>
>>379870050
I wish you were around Halo 2 launch days.
>>
>>379869457
>linking to this pile of garbage Crowbcat video which mislead people from day one
I'm not that anon and will freely admit that Halo 3 had a superior multiplayer to Halo 5. However, 2 and 3 were where the series' aiming mechanics died, where the bullet mag and auto aim started to take "cones" and weren't just relegated to reticule-internal assistance. Anyone who actually played Halo 2 and 3 on their release and wasn't 6 years old will verify this. And I'm certain I don't need to address Reach's woes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocyYwLCDyCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNo-WyMbGHs
>>
>>379870184
Listen buddy, we're having a conversation here and we don't need you bumping the thread.
>>
its pretty good I'm paying the Xbox game pass just to play halo 5
>>
I love halo but the bone just wasn't worth getting. I had a original xbox and the 360 with ps2 ps3 and now ps4. Fuck the bone, it's one of the shittiest consoles ever. It has nothing on it except halo.
>>
>>379862703
halo 5 is shit and anyone who defends it is an idiot
>>
So I fell for this meme, you got me halo poster. Got it played it and it is 100% trash.
>>
>>379870146
>what is it that the fans really want?
A game that is easy to pick up and play that is fun along with the look and feel of Bungie Halo games. Halo 5 failed to provide the social/community features of previous Halo games at launch and is harder for casual fans to get into due to the movement options it added. A series that defined itself as an accessible FPS is now inaccessible to most casual players due to it's control scheme.
>>
File: Coffee (2).jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee (2).jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>>379870386
There is only one shooter franchise that matters. And it doesn't start with H, it starts with C
>>
>>379870429
Fuck off m8, you can't have an opinion on stuff you know nothing about.
>>
>>379870256
I'm not defending 2. It had possibly the most aim-assist in the series, this is evident from using anything from the BR to the pistol. He's postulating that 3 has more aim-assist and bullet magnetism than 5, which it clearly doesn't, a player runs past you and your reticule will be pulled to that direction.
Even CE has pull to the aim greater than 3, even if 3 had greater hitboxes.
>>
I wish that it you could opt out of the 60 fps thing so it didn't look like blurry dogshit on all the cool maps
>>
>>379870215
I know CE players hated 2 yet casuals loved it. Halo 5 isn't loved by any substantial group, casuals hate it due to how complex the base game is and competitive players hate it due to it not playing like older Halo's.
>>
I've been playing Halo since CE came out
I have all the achievements in 3, Reach, ODST, Wars, 4, and like 80% of them in MCC
I easily have over 2000 hours in 3
Yet I couldn't even bring myself to finish the campaign of 5, it's completely soulless
>>
>>379870560
>harder for casual fans to get into due to the movement options it added
Ah yes, because pressing B to dodge in a direction and pressing A to clamber up a ledge is so fucking intimidating for casuals.

And you didn't even specify game mechanics. The way you described, 5 is practically the perfect Halo game, launch playlists set aside.
>>
>>379862957
Titanfall 2 has way less content and gameplay options, the player vs. AI is half-assed compared to 5's warzone/firefight, 5 has more standard game modes and maps, and custom games+Forge. Granted it took a long time for most of this to come into fruition and get some polish but in its current state 5 is way better, I like Titanfall but it gets repetitive too fast.
>>
>>379862703

If it were on PC or PS3 people would be talking about it non-stop.
>>
>>379870560
>5 failed to provide the social/community features of previous Halo games at launch
lol are holding a personal grudge against them or something? Who cares what it didn't have at launch, the game's great now.
>>
>>379862703
Its because this board is filled with sony and pc neckbeards who hate anything that isnt on their system
>>
>>379870851
Yes adding Sprint, thrust, Spartan charge, clamber, stabilize and ground pound make utilizing and mastering the controls so much easier for players that just want to pick up and play the fucking game. Just ignore the fact 343 ran out of fucking buttons and ground pound fucks over people who want to melee in Mid-air due to the delay it adds. Yes thrust bump, stalling, sliding are all casual friendly mechanics they can use intuitively.
>>
>>379862703
343 can burn in hell for no splitscreen
>>
>>379870604
Contra?
>>
>>379871448
It's not much of a franchise anymore, is it? Good thing, perhaps
>>
>>379870847
I have all the achievements in every Halo game, minus some left from Halo Wars 2.
I've made Halo content on YouTube for a number of years, though not so much recently. I probably played Halo 3 every day from 2007 to 2010 for at least three hours each day. I won Recon from Bungie in 2009. I know Marty O'Donnel has seen on of my videos and told me he liked it.

Halo 5's campaign was good in my opinion. My only gripes were not enough Blue Team (which was done really well, I felt) and Cortana becoming the villain feels cliché. That and a few stupid dialogue choices.

That said, it's obviously not nearly as good as previous campaigns. Maybe this hit other people way harder than me - I can't imagine why, I'm a huge fan with a huge collection of Halo memorabilia and it's not like I can't acknowledge it's flaws, so idk.
>>
>>379871448
Thatd be cool but that faggot was probably thinking of counterstrike or cod
>>
>>379871372
Adding on this.
Bought a 360 for Halo, I just ignored H5 and the bone when it didn't even have the basic stuff that shitshow of H4 had.
>>
>>379870937
>Who cares what it didn't have at launch, the game's great now.

It had no content during the most vital part of it's lifespan, hence why it's dead.
>>
>>379870617
What are you on about? Bone is a trash console that's all there is to it. In more ways thsn just the pitiful game selection but that's the biggest part.
>>
>>379870937
>The game's great now

It's complete trash, it always was.
>>
File: Richtofen Disgust.png (706KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Richtofen Disgust.png
706KB, 1366x768px
>People still buy halo after 3
>>
>>379862703
>>379863543
>>379863558
>>379863774
>>379863784
>>379864201
>>379864461
>>379864674
>>379867006
>>379868116

you can't hide 343i we all know it's you

trying to say this shit is halo is a nice meme, none of my fellow teammates from our Halo2 days play this garbage.
>>
File: 1488908757173.jpg (26KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1488908757173.jpg
26KB, 275x295px
>>379872874
>it's a halo 2 babby post
>>
>>379863159
I'm confused, are you talking about Halo 5?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.