[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone planning on coming back to TSW? >Played the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Anyone planning on coming back to TSW?

>Played the fuck out of this game a few years back

I'm not sure what to expect; I usually hate F2P games but I'm hoping their new model will at least make the game alive again
>>
If the new combat is good then sure. Dropped TSW after an hour cause of that boring combat.
>>
>>379861331
I didn't mind the combat so much, even if a lot of the animations were pretty clunky. I always played in aim mode though in TSW which I think is the base combat now in SWL

I always thought the dungeons were fun as fuck though
>>
File: 1471573732353.jpg (37KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
1471573732353.jpg
37KB, 379x503px
>>379861079
Depends, am I still forced to see a cunt give my character a blowjob on the dragons initial story?
>>
>>379862119
I think the story is pretty much untouched, from what I gather it's a combat update with the game being more of an instanced multiplayer game and less of an MMO with updated combat

Pretty much the only place that's still an MMO will be the hub and cities
>>
They still haven't invited me to testing so I keep forgetting it's gonna be a thing until threads like this pop up and remind me
>>
>>379862478
If you bought the game you get a few days head start; I'm still not in the beta

But to be part of the head start you had to of logged in within the last like month
>>
File: 1471573946169.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1471573946169.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>379862396
Then I ain't coming back, fucking degenerates shoving their sexualities in my face.
>>
>>379862760
It's a game for adults so I don't blame you for being scared off
>>
File: 1471927741783.jpg (23KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1471927741783.jpg
23KB, 344x517px
>>379863271
>game for adults
>"here have this non explicit blowjob scene to prove it's a mature game"
>"you don't like women? We don't care!"
>"oh my why are we going bankrupt, better try a new combat system, I'm sure that's what a game focused on story and setting like TSW needs"
Alternatively this is how pathetic you look.
>"a mature game for mature audiences such as myself"
>>
>>379863828
>Triggered

It's a story game - I'm sure the blowjob went with the story. It's less than a minute of the game and here you are acting like it ruins the entire game

So yes, I hardly believe you're an adult
>>
>>379861079
Like most have said, it's the combat that will sell it for me. The rest of the game was okay, the combat was just, bad.
>>
>>379861079
I tried to come back. Hot into the beta and... the launcher fucks up and doesn't allow me to login. Why the fuck did they have to change the way we log into the game?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgMWQ1tAJ_g

this is a rework?
>>
>>379864550
Yep, that's it.
When I played the game I played in aim mode with the reticle already so the combat didn't bother me
>>379864498
Beta for TSW or SWL?

>>379864332
I can see why other people didn't like it but I really didn't think it was that bad when compared to most tab-target MMOs
>>
File: 1456640149767.png (71KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456640149767.png
71KB, 294x319px
>>379864285
>no argument
>"T-t-triggered"
Alright buddy, on the story you get a blowjob to see a magic vision, it could have been any kind of interaction you dumb cunt.

And it's not about about the blowjob itself, it's about the principle that in a game with such a focus on story such thing is ok.

>"y-you are a kid"
Bring better insults next time.
>>
>>379863828
Pick a fucking female character and you get a dike.
Happy now.
>>
>>379863828
>Getting triggered this easily from a short scene

Ahahahaha I knew you fucking faggots were all insecure and emotionally unstable. That's why gays cheat on eachother all the time. You're a worthless degenerate. Enjoy the Mike Pence and the electric fence, scumbag.
>>
>>379864550
Well, they changed the combat from tab targeting to action rpg. Thats a good step in the right direction for me, but the enemies still seen to have way too much hp and deal too little dmg. Why make an fight that should last 5-10 seconds last 50? The difficulty still the same, it just takes longer to happen
>>
>>379865076
I think it's too early to tell about the combat being easy or hard, but one thing I loved in TSW was the difficulty in the dungeons

>>379864907
>no argument
>"T-t-triggered"
I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not one minute of game ruining it for you is immature

You're just as bad as those anti-gay people who think 1 minute of faggotry ruin it in a movie

You're even saying the same stupid shit "shoving their sexualty blah blah blah"

It's a mature game with a mature story; it shouldn't be surprising there's sexual content.
>>
>>379865070
>Getting triggered this easily from a short scene
I see you're another one that doesn't understand the concept of principles. Now I know thinking is hard for you so I'll walk you through this.

How do you imagine if instead of a female it had been a male?

What if YOU were the one giving the blowjob?

What if it were an old, very old, woman, and you had to eat her stinky hole out?

Case in point, don't shove this kind of shit on the player's faces.
>>
>hey a TSW thread
>yet another thread ruined by literal underage children who cannot stop responding to one another
Fucking radical.
>>
>>379865539
Refer to the previous post, I have no problem with blowjobs, as long as it's with another character, OR give me a choice.
>>
File: 1487625934328.png (514KB, 654x477px) Image search: [Google]
1487625934328.png
514KB, 654x477px
>>379865776

>getting visions watching other people get blowjobs

Can you believe this cuck?
>>
>>379862119
It's a foot massage, and you have dirty mind. Besides there is plenty of gay people in TSW, that you can relate to.
>>
So is there ANY information on when a beta will drop? Also the original game? Can you still play it or download it anywhere or did they kill all the servers?
>>
>>379866279
>Can you still play it or download it anywhere or did they kill all the servers?
You can play the TSW, but you can't create a new account. I don't thing there will be an open beta. Currently there is a semi closed one, and 22 there will be a head start for te full game.
>>
>>379861079
More than anything I'm looking forward to getting a fresh start on the game, I don't mind subscribing again.

Anyone know what the subscriber rewards will be?
>>
>>379865925
Way to try to manipulate my words, you could get visions from just about any interaction, but since a blowjob scene is all that's apparently required for a game to be considered mature, then show one in another way.
>>379866091
Suuuuure it is
>gay people
I don't give a shit, this is about principles and how they are used on game design.

You don't shove a primary interaction onto the player like that, it has the same problem of that white phosphorus on Spec Ops. It breaks the immersion. Which is one of the most important aspects on TSW.
>>
>>379861079
Is it going F2P?

I've been wanting to get in for awhile, but it's been too dead to justify wasting the money.

I'll definitely get in there if it becomes free though. When does it shift?
>>
>>379866461
I have TSW account cool. Where can I download the old client and stuff? I've been searching
>>
>>379866279
>>379866461
http://www.mmorpg.com/secret-world-legends/news/all-tsw-players-in-good-standing-can-join-beta-today-1000044506

Supposedly you can play right now
>>
Gave it a shot with that free trial thing, but holy fuck, it's just boring. The quests aren't any different, regardless which faction you chose to play with, so why bother?
>>
I'm in the beta, I haven't touched it a ton but the combat is definitely better
>>
>>379866552
Yeah, it'll be F2P
>>379866707
Are you talking about TSW or SWL? I loved the story/quests in TSW
>>
Which faction is best faction?
>>
>>379866659
>>379866461
>Have an account
>No email

T-Thanks
>>
>not available in your country

Well, I guess not then.
>>
New Agartha is kind of cool, and combat is a bit better. Marks of Favour daily limit is bullshit though. And new character creator sucks.
>>
>>379866516
Why won't you play a different faction?
>>
Eh, I already bought it once and returned it with the 2 hour window because of how low quality and boring it was, it would have to be one hell of an update to change my mind on anything.
>>
>>379867160
Yeah I guess you needed to be logged into the game a month prior to it. I logged in the day I heard and I didn't get an email either
>>
>>379867403
Do you know if the daily limit will be for subscribers too?

What's different about the character creator?
>>
>>379867460
Principles anon. Principles.
>>379867160
You'd have to log in to the game within last 30 days to get a key.
>>
>>379867885
I'm not sure why you're even hanging around in this thread if you are refusing to play the game
>>
>>379867460
I will try, actually, but I'm extremely tired of game developers knowing less about design decisions than good car sellers. There's far too much incompetence in this industry and I can't say that if Funcom actually bankrupts it wasn't their own fault.

This shit has been in the game since the open beta, they had countless opportunities to change it, specially when the "blowjob" part lasts for less than 30 seconds. I can't even remember if she had any dialog at all.
>>
>>379865076
This was one of the things that killed it for me. Having to refight the same shitty enemies that take forever because you're passing through an area for a new quest was not fun. I don't mind respawning enemies, but but don't make it such a fucking grind to get through them to the quest objective.

Eventually this bored me and I stopped playing it. I'm not big on MMO's to begin with, so that's probably a large part of it. I did love all the puzzles you had to solve though. They were really well designed. The actual battle mechanics and endless grind... not so much.
>>
Yo
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1107800-%E2%98%85-Secret-World-Legends-beta-key-Instant-Delivery-MMOPlaystore-com-%E2%98%85

You can buy a betakey for 5$ through nice Russian people if you care enough
>>
>>379867795
>Do you know if the daily limit will be for subscribers too?
Probably. The only way to get MoF is to do daily challenges, and there is limited amount of those. Then you can only sell your shit on AH or pay for aurium to get MoF.
>What's different about the character creator?
Premade faces.
>>
Been in the beta for a while
it's okay.
>>
>>379868934
>premade faces
Wait they REDUCED the level of customization?
>>
>>379861079

Leaks here

http://imgur.com/r/TheSecretWorldLegends/vQ7bt
>>
>>379868934
I always sub for games so any limits aren't too bad for me - shame about the premade faces

Any customization for the faces at all? The facial hair or anything else they had before?
>>
>>379869192
Yup. Also you can get only 9500 Marks of Favour from challenges each day, and average decent looking clothes cost 50.000.
>>
>>379869452
And limited inventory space, bank space you can't craft better weapons without MoF.
>>
Its not the combat that bothered me but how fucking long it took to kill everything, and in a game thats pretty big where you need to run everywhere it became more of a challenge to completely avoid combat. Then you hit an elite mob that was a quest condition you can't kill because you never levelled.

I never made it out of the first zombie town.
>>
>>379869361
>Any customization for the faces at all? The facial hair or anything else they had before?
There is still a lot of thigs you can change. Haircut, height, face markings, skin color. But most of the premades look worse then the ones you could create yourself in the original game.
>>
>>379869361
You can't trade with other players unless you trade. Red flag there.
>>
>>379869605
Ah so they are pulling a "champions online" F2P model where they fuck everything up for everyone and scare off all the players. Nice to know.
>>
>>379869745
Play the game for the story then leave. Funcom are pushing harsh F2P mechanics.
>>
>>379869734
>You can't trade with other players unless you trade
I don't know what that means, you mean a f2p players can't trade?

>>379869712
I'm sure there was a reason for it; probably has to do with optimization or something along those lines

>>379869745
F2P games should have an incentive to subscribe or dish out some money - as long as the game doesn't become P2W I think restrictions are good
>>
>>379870878
PoE proved that inventory spaces can be P2W.
>>
>>379869745
The only real problem with Champions Online was the lack of support, updates, and content. The game wasn't bad if you subbed

>I've never paid for bits and pieces of a game, I've always subbed in MMOs (even F2P), so I don't know how expensive it can be buying parts instead of the whole game
>>
>>379871015
You can buy inventory upgrades - but the same argument can be used against subscribers getting an exp bonus as P2W

I just don't see anything wrong with there being limits as F2P players only getting the base game and either having to upgrade parts or subscribe
>>
>>379861079
>All TSW players are now invited to the SWL beta
>Not able to join because I miss typed my email and lost the email for ever.

Kill me.
>>
>>379871564
>>379868254

Get a key here if you wanna spend 5$ on it
>>
>>379871564
You still get into the head start of the game, so it comes out a few days earlier for you

I missed the login time by like a day and missed out on beta
>>
>>379871205
I think it costs ten bucks to get ONE fucking free-form slot, you'd still have to pay for the special costume pieces, for the special fabrics and even for colors also for the several classes that are not free.
>>
>>379870878
>>379871205
>>379871403
Also mind you, the problem with microtransactions is that developers don't understand that it can work, as long as you allow players to trade the cash shop currency using in game money.

Look at how well neverwinter is doing just because of that.
>>
>>379871896
>It's closer to 50 bucks for a free form slot unless there's a special going on

You still get to play all the original classes for free though

Yeah, you still gotta buy parts of the game or upgrade. There definitely should be aspects of the game that benefit people who subscribe and support the game
>>
File: why contain it.jpg (216KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
why contain it.jpg
216KB, 1200x700px
>>379871564
Two weeks mate. Just wait two weeks.
>>379870878
Have to be a patron and can only trade with other patrons. F2P players can't trade items with each other and have to use an auction house.
>>
>>379861079
will they open the borders now? or will I still have to use a fucking vpn to play this shit
>>
>>379872284
>Look at how well neverwinter is doing just because of that.

That shit is still alive?
>>
>>379872284
Even when TSW was buy to play they did a pretty good job (offering 10 bucks as a subscriber in cash shop money), which is why I'm not too worried about them making it Pay to win

Instead of making TSW F2P they've relaunched the game and worked to improve the game. I dunno, I like Funcom. Even if they don't have the revenue like some other companies they've done all right to me and even have helped me with in game support
>>
>>379872441
Ah, yeah that can be a hassle. If I am a patron I should be able to trade with F2P player if I choose to
>>
wanted to play it ever since i watched the ross's game dungeon episode about it

but the combat looked bad so i'm looking forward to this reboot
>>
File: 1456497549168.jpg (200KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456497549168.jpg
200KB, 1280x850px
>>379872631
>Liking Funcom

http://leosigh.com/funcom-accused-of-insider-trading-what-will-happen-to-the-secret-world/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/119539-Former-Funcom-CEO-Faces-Insider-Trading-Allegations

http://massivelyop.com/2016/02/17/former-funcom-ceo-charged-with-market-manipulation-and-insider-trading/
>>
>>379872630
And with a very high population mind you, I have an easier time finding a party for any of the several instances than I have trying to find a match on either Dota2 or HoTS.
>>
>>379872914
I don't give a shit what they do so long as they give me my money's worth
>>
>>379872937
What the hell? Last I checked, a year or two ago, everyone was still calling it garbage. Did they actually improve the game?
>>
>>379873164
Most of the complain was about how much time it took to grind stuff, but that's to be expected in an MMO. The story on the game, the combat, the several auxiliary systems that help the game not be a borefest (companions, artifacts skirmishes) are all good which puts it one step above every other game on the genre. Then you have the Auction House which allows people that buy things on the cash shop to trade them for in game money.

It's also getting constant updates so that's another good thing.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.