[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Battlefront comes out >Everyone: "wtf this is garbage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: H Y P E.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
H Y P E.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>Battlefront comes out
>Everyone: "wtf this is garbage, no vehicles,typical EA season pass bullshit, no replayability, and only one era of star wars???"
>Dice: "SAY NO MORE SENPAI"

HOLY SHIT BOYS GOTY

AND NIGGA DARTH MAULLL??? NIGGA DARTH MAUL AYYYYY THOOOOO

WHO /HYPE/ HERE????
>>
How brain damaged eo you have to be to make a post like this? Regardless of context.
>>
>>379854252
i guess im just not a bitter lonely faggot like you that thinks morrowind and quake are the only good games
>>
>>379854395
friend, i respect your opinion but your post was rude and mean

please log off this forum and do not return
>>
>>379854395
You're clearly a bitter lonely faggot on top of being a retard, as shown by this post.
>>
>>379853538
>Still no vehicles on-map
>Can't commandeer vehicles
>Still can't have simultaneous battles in space and on the surface (haven't even seen space battles yet)
>Still can't have battles the size of the old BF games
>No droidekas
>Disney shit
>No Plo Koon
>DLC ability modifiers
>Air combat looks stiff
>Darth Maul can't deflect blaster bolts
It's garbage
>>
Eh. Its cool that they're making DLC free like with Titanfall 2, but the map they showed off looks like a cluttered mess, it still looks like Battlefield with a Star Wars skin, and after how shit Battlefront 2015 was I'm not going to pay $60 for the sequel, granted I never even paid for BF2015 in the first place.
>>
>>379855261

Really!? That would be really lame no way the game goes live like that still early
>>
>>379855261
>Still no vehicles on-map
>Can't commandeer vehicles
??? It was seen in the stream
>DLC ability modifiers
???
We dont know that. It just wasnt shown in the stream.
>>
>release battlefield 3
>miss like half of the features that were in battlefield 2 and basically rebrand the game for modern console gamers
>make sequel and reintroduce features that were in battlefield 2 as 'brand new innovation' and say you 'listened to fan feedback'
>profit

>release battlefront
>miss like half of the features that were in battlefront 2 and basically rebrand the game for modern console gamers
>make sequel and reintroduce features that were in battlefront 2 as 'brand new innovation' and say you 'listened to fan feedback'
>???

bonus points
>years ago say you will never charge for maps because splitting up the community is wrong
>start charging money for maps and split up the community

>years later say you will never charge for maps
>????????????????????????????????
>>
>>379857048
Nah, they said that it's a set-in-stone decision for "balance purposes"
>>
>>379853538
Fuck off marketer
>>
>>379857214
>??? It was seen in the stream
No, you get vehicles by getting points and spending them to get vehicles, just like the heroes.
>We dont know that. It just wasnt shown in the stream.
On stream, they explicitly said that Maul can't deflect blaster bolts because he'd be "overpowered"
>>
File: 1468343798600.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468343798600.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS
>>
>>379855261
>No droidekas
fucking DROPPED
>>
>>379857392
im not i just saw something on normiebook and got excited
>>
>>379857726
>listening to normiebook opinions on vidya
Either a retard or marketer, either way don't post anymore and lurk.
>>
>>379853538
The point system seems pretty good imo
>>
>>379853538
>no galactic conquest
trash. literally if this was added i would buy the fuck my ass edition
>>
>>379857682
>ea e3 2017.gif
>>
>>379858031
No it doesn't. It's ea so let me tell you how this will work. The drop rate will be low, very low. But there will be a paid boost system for 200% drop rate.
>>
File: OP.jpg (3MB, 3456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
3MB, 3456x2592px
>Don't support first game properly
>Sell expansion pack as full price sequel
>Pay astroturfers and iJustine to sell this to idiots
>>
but how good will the bots be? will they even be in the game? it's what gave battlefront lasting power
>>
>>379857552
I was a little excited for this but now it's back to disappointment
>>
>>379855261
>no droidekas
>no plo koon
mother fucker. next you're gonna tell me there's no supers.
>>
>>379854252
Money talks. Or shitposts, rather.
>>
>>379854698
>4chan
>forum

kys
>>
>>379858618
Fortunately, there ARE supers, wrist rockets and all. Not sure if those memorable quotes are returning though.
>>
>>379858618
Didn't hear "Watch those wrist rockets" even once.
>>
>>379853538
>vehicles can not be gotten into they must be bought and if you want to get out you are forced to respawn
they actually made vehicles worse
>>
so vehicles are still just a stupid power up like in the previous game?
>>
>>379855261
I'm pretty ok with the vehicle deal. Getting in and on off a vehicle with no repercussion has always been the most casual thing in multiplayer games. I'm glad DICE is doing something about it with their two games.

The point systems also makes it so that the best players are the one getting this rewards and no fucking casuals.
>Still can't have battles the size of the old BF games
I can agree with you here but that's tied to the design of the game, it's clear they want an even more fast paced Battlefield. So the player count is lower but the maps are designed to that player count so it ain't that bad.
>No droidekas
Obviously still in development, you can't have prequel stuff without Droidekas
>Air combat looks stiff
Did you even play the old BF's?
Because he is already OP as it is, he slaughtered everyone in the stream.
>No Plo Koon
Again, still in development, you think we won't get to play as the most based jedi?
>DLC ability modifiers
This is also something I'm quite happy seeing in modern games, customization of base classes to fit a more narrow playstyle. How could you be against variety? People will say is p2w but AAA companies don't do p2w.
>>
>>379858971
Seems like it
>>
>>379858113
>still cant play galactic conquest on the original online
it hurts
>>
>>379855261
Oh that's why being a sith looked weak as fuck
What the hell were they thinking?
>>
Are heroes still tokens, or random selections?

Besides that it looks like they made some good changes. Secondary weapons, card abilities actually seem useful now, heroes have regeneration.

I still think it'll be shit like 1 though
>>
>>379859034
>Obviously still in development
>b-but its a beta
>you think we won't get to play as the most based jedi?
Yes, because he's an irrelevant background character in the movies and nu-Star Wars fags won't recognize him.
> People will say is p2w but AAA companies don't do p2w.
hhahahahahahahahaha
>>
EA Battlefront will never be good.

It will always be remembered for killing battlefront 3

I don't care if they make the best star wars game in history, I wouldnt buy it out of plain spite
>>
>>379858808
Not him but
>being too retarded to understand the joke
>being so retarded you don't know what "forum" means
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.