[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Killing Floor 2 free PS+ game >why not eh >boot it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1467299102672.jpg (159KB, 794x782px) Image search: [Google]
1467299102672.jpg
159KB, 794x782px
>Killing Floor 2 free PS+ game
>why not eh
>boot it up
>searching for online game
>...please wait

Hello? yes, sonybros where are you?

Hello?
>>
All up in f13 brotha
>>
No cunt is playing on the earlier difficulties, so you have go the last option with a level 0. Then the game crashes anyway.
>>
There's people playing, the matchmaking is just broken. Devs said they'll try to fix.
>>
>>379847006
i had the same problemo senpai, switch settings to hard difficulty youll find matches mi amigo
>>
File: 1436396896832.png (191KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1436396896832.png
191KB, 520x293px
>>379847189

>change to suicidal
>connection lost

Hello?
>>
Matchmaking is broken at the moment, been a problem since yesterday. Dont bother playing right now, its just not working, even when you get a game you can lose connection mid game. Guess they werent accounting for the amount of people that would be on if it was free, when It was working I was getting full games within seconds, people WERE playing it, I dont think Ill be saying that when its been fixed, everyone has already quit thinking that noone is playing it.
>>
never change, tripwire
>>
What's the point of the game?
>>
>>379847336
nobody is playing anything other than hard and insayan
>>
COLLAPSING.mp4
>>
>>379847807
there is no point, its like what of there was no escape point in left for dead and you had to fight off a horde.

i lose interest after 3 games. its an itch scratcher, theres no depth, no lovable characters, no appeal.
>>
I'd be down to play
>>
>>379847006
Try starting a party even if you are playing solo, for some reason that has got me into games all weekend
>>
>>379848513
I tried that as per someone saying on the forums and still didnt get anything. Sad, since this will ultimately turn waves of people away from the game since its their first exposure to it. Friend already uninstalled it, saying "its dead, no wonder it was free".
>>
>fps
>console

Good one OP
>>
>Get into match
>It crashes
Great game
>>
This game is surprisingly really fun
>>
File: 1494713887880.jpg (16KB, 267x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494713887880.jpg
16KB, 267x299px
>first person shooter
>consoles
When will people finally learn?
>>
>>379852318
Who gives a fuck, its free.
>>
>>379847006
you get it on steam, if anything. still takes a bit, but the M+K controls are worth it.
>>
>>379852318
You missed the part where the game is free on PS4, I have a good PC and the only reason Im playing this is because its free.

>>379852834
Is the game actually finished? I was under the impression that it was still in development, its why I havent actually bought it.
>>
>>379852318
Complete autist
>>
>>379853012
Yeah it left early access which is why the console port took so long Sony wouldn't let them release it till the game launched.
>>
The community for this game is mostly on PC.
>>
>find a match
>game freeze in lobby
quality game
>>
>>379852318
>grew up on golden age of FPS games with win98 toaster
>working class parents who didn't encourage my vidya habits so no pc upgrade, essentially didn't get to play any games from 5th and 6th gen except at friend's houses
>parent's finally cave and buy me a 360 on launch
>spend entire adolescence on consoles, adapting to the controller, mastering it
>save up and buy my first rig years
>play a couple rounds of BF4 and get absolutely wrecked
>plug in controller and start winning

couple years later and I'm still shit with KB+M
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.