[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait... so how did Auron ride sin to zanarkand to look after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: HiGVWpE.jpg (417KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
HiGVWpE.jpg
417KB, 2560x1440px
Wait... so how did Auron ride sin to zanarkand to look after tidus for 10 years if Braska defeated sin?
>>
>>379835908
jews
>>
>>379835908
Are you retarded or merely pretending?
>>
File: 1496990755518.jpg (278KB, 606x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496990755518.jpg
278KB, 606x608px
>>379835908
If Braska defeated Sin who were you fighting at the end?
Think about it.
>>
>>379836235

Its a serious question.

I know sin comes back but sin would have come back after like a week or something for the time to line up correctly.

Does the calm only last a week?
>>
>>379836417
Nobody would bother doing it if that were the case. Shit's retarded.
>>
>>379836662

So then...it's a plot hole?
>>
>>379836417
It is vaguely implied that the calm doesn't last very long. By the time X starts, Sin has been rampaging for quite some time already. Is it ever stated that Auron was there for exactly ten years? I haven't played the game in years.
>>
>>379835908
Sin immediately gains control of the final aeon. That's why the summoner always dies. The calm is the period of time when Yu Yevon is morphing the Aeon into a new sin. They could have gone at any time after Yevon gained control. It might travel to the dream world on purpose to avoid being located.
>>
Auron died and Sin respawned after the calm. Auron's unsent spirit rode Sin to dream Zanarkand and recruited dream Tidus.
>>
Haven't you watched inception? Dreams happen much slower than real life. 10 years in a dream world would not be long in Spira time
>>
If you can be dead but still interact with the living, and the world by just refusing to go the farplane, why wouldn't people just kill themselves?
>>
It's
>Final
>Fantasy

it's not supposed to make sense you quadruple nigger
>>
>>379838058
99.9% of the population have no idea that is the case. Also only spiritually powerful people are able to keep their human form, memory and personality like Seymour, Auron and the pope. Most people turn into fiends when they get killed by Sin and become unsent because of their envy of the living.
>>
>>379838215

>literally makes sense
>"it's not supposed to make sense"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>379838058
>>379838557
Wasn't it said that you needed to have a strong will or emotion that kept you tied to the world when you die?
>>
>>379838692
Exactly. Most unsent people just can't accept that they have died and their emotions eventually turn them into fiends. Every unsent character in the game that still has various levels of their humanity left is shown to have a strong will or be spiritually powerful and still have "important" work to do before they pass on.
>>
>>379835908
I miss tidus wall paper threads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.