[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I charged you with remaking Night in the Woods as a proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_oa67t6gOYk1qi5uq0o1_1280.jpg (302KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa67t6gOYk1qi5uq0o1_1280.jpg
302KB, 600x894px
If I charged you with remaking Night in the Woods as a proper young adult simulator, how would you do it?

>open world smallish town
>minigames you can play by hanging out with friends
>have to explore the town to uncover the deeper plot
>choose which friends to explore the town with
>the "main story" has two elements - personal development of the main character and their relationship with their friends, and also the external narrative of the small town (could be anything, but paranormal shit is cool so I'd go with that)
>gameplay is action-RPG crossed with LA Noire-type investigative mechanics, but with more variety of the type of investigation you have to do. Puzzle and minigame based, not combat based
>or you can just ignore the main story and play minigames and do crazy shit ala Dead Rising
>>
I have no idea what the fuck Night in the Woods or a young adult simulators are. Please kill yourself the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>379835021
lurk more newfag
>>
>>379835249
Please for the love of god just kill yourself. You are not fit to live.
>>
>>379835416
>videogames are not allowed on /v/
- you
>>
>>379835481
No, what I'm saying is underage mouthbreathers aren't allowed on /v/.
>>
File: Born to Shitpost.png (25KB, 664x616px) Image search: [Google]
Born to Shitpost.png
25KB, 664x616px
>>379835628
I've been posting here since 2007, anon. I'm not sure why you're so buttfrustrated.

>inb4 HURR NO YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING NEWFAG
Believe what you want, friend. You don't get e-peen for having wasted more time here, or lose e-peen for not having wasted enough.
>>
>>379835775
>lurk more newfag
>You don't get e-peen for having wasted more time here
You seem conflicted, child. That's alright, killing yourself would solve everything. Just get on with it.
>>
File: cool guy.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
cool guy.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>>379835879
But that's not contradictory.

If you don't even recognise a flavour of the month videogame from the current year then yes, you need to lurk more. Not so that you can e-peen, but so that you can achieve the minimum basal knowledge to not be wasting everybody's time every time you post - like you are right now. There is no inherent value to lurking. The value is in the knowledge of chan culture that you acquire through lurking that allows you to then make valuable contributions when you post.

Hence; lurk more. It's never enough.
>>
>>379836241
>caring about fotm shit
That's why I want you to kill yourself. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>379836478
>playing videogames and enjoying them
"That's why I want you to kill yourself."

Or perhaps you're saying that nobody is allowed to like games if /v/ likes them? That any FotM game is automatically precluded from being discussed simply because it's a FotM game?
>>
>>379836557
Nobody is allowed to talk about games I don't like.
>>
File: banner.jpg (17KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
17KB, 300x100px
>>379836625
Now that's the anon I know and love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.