[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where you discover you've been helping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What are some games where you discover you've been helping the bad guy this whole time?
>>
Jade Empire
>>
Bioshock 1
>>
metal gear solid
>>
>>379829412
why would you ask this question

it has no impact if you know ahead of time
>>
Saints Row 2
>>
Far Cry 4
Possibly Far Cry 5
>>
>>379829412
Bravely Default
>yfw "Fairy Flies" turns into Airy Lies on the title screen
>>
All Microsoft exclusives
>>
GTAO
>>
>>379829412
Every Metal Gear game.
>>
>>379829412
What about some games where you thought you were the bad guys, but you were the good guys all along?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>379829412
Super Mario Bros.
>>
Persona 2, 3, 4 and 5.
>>
Rocket League
>>
Tales of the Abyss

Then again, if you don't see it coming you are pretty god damn naive.
>>
>>379829782
Get your consolewarrior shit out of here, cockbreath.
>>
>>379829886
Red Orchestra 2 when you play the Germans
>>
File: tumb.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumb.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>379829943
Kek
>>
>>379829964
t. badguy
>>
>>379829782
>halo
>find out mankind first attacked the cov and helped release the flood

>gears of war
>find out the planet actually belonged to the locust horde thousands of years ago, and that humans are the true invaders looking to wipe out their race

>forza
>all your cars are stolen

>crackdown
>you are an abusive squad of police the whole time
>>
>>379830147
i was being more meta but thats pretty cool to be right on both fronts
>>
>>379830147
>find out the planet actually belonged to the locust horde thousands of years ago
Wait, stahp. The locust were made of humans and just burrowed underground.
>>
>>379830330
This. The whole mission based around Mount Kadar and that mental facility in 2 implied to what the Sires, and by extension the Locust, really are.
>>
Ghost Recon
>>
Spec Ops: The Line
>>
>>379831247
wow this hsould have been first
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.