[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree siding with Alex over the destroy everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Xpru1.jpg (23KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Xpru1.jpg
23KB, 800x450px
We can all agree siding with Alex over the destroy everything robot was the better choice right?
>>
>>379826849
Is siding with Alex the canon ending?
>>
>>379826849
Siding with Alex made more sense.
My thinking was "If Alex's plan doesn't work, I can always blow up the station to kill the monster." As opposed to blowing up the station and hoping that's enough to kill the monster.
>>
it doesnt matter
>>
>>379826932
i think it ultimately doesn't matter. typhon make it on to earth with the one escape pod that manages to leave talos one (canonically morgan does not destroy the escape pod i would guess)
>>
>>379826941
I agree. Plus his method would destroy all of them even the ones far off in distant space not near Earth. Destruction only destroys some and they can always arrive again like the first time.
>>
Of course. Destroying Talos and all its research after it had already provoked the Typhon into setting their sights on Earth would just be a waste of valuable resources in the inevitable war to come. The damage had been done long before destroying Talos would prevent the Typhon from mobilizing towards Earth. And neuromods are clearly useful as fuck considering you'd have never gotten far in the game without them.
>>
Didn't do the destroy ending. Does it kill everyone on the station you had saved up to that point regardless of if you got that guy mindwiped to pilot the shuttle?
>>
>>379826941
this
>>
File: richard spencer.jpg (79KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer.jpg
79KB, 720x720px
>>379826849
>Destroy the one place with any research on Tyhpon whatsoever.
>Typhon can just ride the debris to Earth since they can survive in space anyway.

Anyone who chose this is an idiot.
>>
>>379826849
Anyone got a "Trust nobody not even yourself" shoop with Morgan in it?

Also nullwave is the best option. The Typhon will still exist even if Talos1 is destroyed, it's better to keep all the research on them so we more efficiently fight them.

I'm pretty sure that's the canon ending as well, seeing as Alex is still alive.

But will we ever see a sequel?
>>
>>379828001
If you mindwiped Dahl and saved the survivors, they escape on the shuttle.
>>
>>379828001
the important NPCs/scientists get on the shuttle, all the low level people are fucked.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.