[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need for Speed Payback is being developed by the same developer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Ghost_Games_Logo_2017.png (20KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Games_Logo_2017.png
20KB, 440x440px
Need for Speed Payback is being developed by the same developer of Need for Speed 2015
a bunch of self-hating white swedens
>>
>>379824646
>Get me close to the truck
>There's the truck, get me closer
>Come on! We need to catch that truck!
>Yeah, let's do it, bruv!
>>
File: Swedish school.jpg (363KB, 1280x932px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish school.jpg
363KB, 1280x932px
>>379824764
>there are people getting paid 20 euros/hour to write this
Sweden was a mistake
>>
>>379824646
>burnout died to make need for speed shitty
why
>>
cry me a river neckbeard
>>
>Burnoutfags hate new NFS because it is not cuhrayzee enough and has shit car damage model
>NFSfags hate new NFS because it is too over the top, has heavy story focus which reminds of shittier NFS games like The Run or Undercover and does not have legit street racing like Underground

NFS is dead to me. 2015 one was so close to being good, but shit handling and always-online where you can't fucking pause on singleplayer races or free roam ruined the game.
>>
>>379828037
actually this game will have open world.
I just hope there will be still races to complete and stuff to grind.
>>
>>379828037
This this this. As someone who's been a Need for Speed fan for nearly my whole life, but who hasn't cared that much for many of the recent Need for Speed games, I just want them to make an Underground 3. And I know I'm not alone. I don't know why EA is so against just appeasing us fans this once.

Instead we get
Fast and the Furious the Game: the Movie: Extended Edition
>(did we mention we added in plenty of cutscenes that play out the exact same scripted way whenever they're triggered?)
>>
File: 1495081853650.jpg (32KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
1495081853650.jpg
32KB, 500x672px
>>379829708
not who you're replying to but:
EA is pants on head retarded. We've always known this and year after year we wait to see just how far down they'll go with their faggotry, and year after year they always manage to surprise with how absolutely brainless their decisions are.
>literally the entire world wants underground style street racing and feel combined with most wanted 05 cops and cop chases
>everyone said they were going in the right direction with NFS 2015 and they just needed to fix the goddamn handling, get a bigger map, beef up the cops, add more cars etc
>ghost literally says they listened to fans and to expect big things from new NFS that will continue on NFS 2015's foundation
what do they do?
>scrap everything good about NFS 2015
>only keep the shit handling
>build an entire new game with a whole new level of fast and furious cringe
>tease gameplay at your shitty conference
>show 90% cutscenes of what was already shown
>no taste of the open world
>no actual races
>just play the LMAO ACTION PACKED PARTS BRO
>actually have the audacity to be proud of what you're doing and showing to the public
>blatantly disregard everything actual racing fans and old NFS fans want
>cater to literal 3 year olds with MUH DRIFTS and MUH XPLOSIONS xD!

it's even more astounding how they rip off shit from forza horizon with the barnfinds and shit from the crew and without a hint of shame advertise it as "groundbreaking and innovative"
I just can't even anymore...
and it's not just NFS either, I see all the trailers and """"""""gameplay'""""""" shown so far to cater to this bullshit, over the top, explosion and cringefest dialogue (unsurprisingly, bioware's new IP has EA's shit all over it too "MUH WALL")
>>
File: 1557346821334.png (7KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1557346821334.png
7KB, 259x224px
>>379824646
At least Swed's didn't turn Madden into a Spike Lee joint.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.