[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're pretty similar so what makes Dark Souls' combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: chosen one.jpg (275KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chosen one.jpg
275KB, 1600x900px
They're pretty similar so what makes Dark Souls' combat so much more enjoyable than Witcher 3's?
>>
File: 1496975161090.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1496975161090.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>379811981
>First DaS souls game was 3
>Beat the bunch of edgy undead guys who were supposed to be a boss on the first try
>get bored and quit playing
>/v/ is always circlejerking about how the combat in DaS 1 and Bloodborne are both superior
>dont give enough shits to believe them or to even give those games a shot
Dark Souls combat isnt even good, and the game isnt even difficult. i'd unironically play M&B or For Honor over Darkshit again
>>
>>379811981
Imagine drunk driving versus sober driving.
>>
>>379811981
They are not.
Not in the least, not in style, not in intention, not in mechanics.
>>
>>379811981

Truth is, dark souls was the first melee rpg for many guys

It's actually really bad as a game, it got evident after the series went on
>>
>They're pretty similar
fucking how OP
how is the Witcher 3, an open world monster hunter extra lite with a focus on story and dialogue, in ANY way similar to Dark Souls, a third person action game with very little emphasis on story and a huge emphasis on ACTION
HOW OP
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
>>
>>379812470
>das souls
?????
>>
>>379811981
They aren't even close. For starters, you have to commit to your swings in DaS.
>>
>>379811981
its made by japanese

anything made by japanese no matter how shit or repetitive it is gonna get praised here

lets not even forget that it runs looks like and looks like ps3 game all of them
>>
>DS combat
you mean defeating a boss by hitting him in the balls or ass 90% of the time?
>>
>>379811981
>they're similar

Dark Souls and Witcher 3 combat have NOTHING in common you fucking baiting piece of shit
>>
>>379813425
>lets not even forget that it runs looks like and looks like ps3 game all of them

what did he mean by this
>>
>>379812470
>Calls it shit
>Doesn't even proceed to play beyond the tutorial
Opinion discarded
>>
>>379813901
I think he was talking about deacons of the deep
>>
>>379811981
The hell? One is open world exploration with a fast paced combat, the other is open end exploration with slow paced combat, opposite approaches.
Witcher 3 is much more similar to dragon's dogma and skyrim.
>>
>>379811981
>They're pretty similar

wack-ass bait son

ya cum herr wit dat shiz ya betta cum correc or imma sleep yo busta azz, cuz imma loced-out mufugga, ya herd?
>>
>>379812924
>>379813250
>>379813679
>>379815565
well i got into an argument on /v/ once and i said i prefer dark souls' combat and the guy got mad and called me stupid and said its combat is similar to witcher 3 so i should like both equally
>>
>>379814379
no retard he was talking about literally the first section of the game, iudex gundyr.
>>
>>379811981
The Witcher 3 gets literally all of it wrong.

When you hit Light attack sometimes Geralt will do a 5 frame quick poke but sometimes Geralt will do a 200 frame spinning slash that does the same damage as a quick poke and is completely unpredictable.

When you hit R1 in Bloodborne you'll do the same attack every time.

Also you can't even tell if you're getting hit in TW3 because the animations are so shitty and the hit detection is god awful.

Good game though.
>>
>>379811981
Witcher with dark souls combat

Why couldn't this have been a thing
>>
>>379811981
>They're pretty similar
Ahaha what???
>what makes Dark Souls' combat so much more enjoyable than Witcher 3's?
Who told you that i enjoyed Dork Souls combat more?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.