[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't have SATURDAY MOTHERFUCKA pic I just want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mmqb-wentz-carson-podium.jpg (59KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
mmqb-wentz-carson-podium.jpg
59KB, 316x421px
>don't have SATURDAY MOTHERFUCKA pic

I just want to talk to people because I don't have any friends. What you playan anon?
>>
Trying to choose between starting a fresh Fable save or replaying the first Harry Potter on PS1.
>>
>>379809042
My nephews are playing my PS4. I'm contemplating whether to kick them off and play Dark Souls 3, or just sit here and shit post.
>>
The guitar.... But next I'll be playing some Majora's Mask
>>
File: 1493588195055.jpg (48KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493588195055.jpg
48KB, 500x600px
>>379809042
hello eagles fan
>>
MGSV off of steel reserve and a little tequila. I'm going loud, fuck this sneaking around baby shit
>>
>>379809245
oh dude play Harry Potter. I played that on PC when I was a kid. One of the more "normal" games I remember playing on computer, mostly it was educational stuff.

>>>379809337
I don't know what time zone you are in, but if you planning on staying up for a while I'd let them play

>>>379809531
any specific songs?
>>379809614
I'm actually a pretty casual fan. I follow players more than just teams and I really liked Wentz. If I said I was a fan of any team I'd say the Colts so you can still go fuck yourself buddy

>>>379809756
I tried MGSV and I just couldn't get into it, which is weird because gameplay is the most praised part. I think I am losing interest in games in general, to the point that I mainly just play sports games and that because I like making storylines up in my head. It is just weird because vidya has always been a big part of my life so I don't even know how to switch it off as a hobby even though every new game I barely play after a couple hours
>>
File: 1496214718944.png (352KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496214718944.png
352KB, 520x414px
>>379809042
Playing some bloodborne right now, finally finished my SL 120 holy moonlight sword and just fucking rekt lady Maria with it. About to play some medievil though because I've been grinding blood echoes for two hours and i need a break
>>
>>379810104
I played bloodborne and liked it but never finished it. I do think I liked it more than any of the souls games I played
>>
>>379809042
Playing Gravity Rush Remastered. Pretty fun game now that I'm used to the controls.
>>
>>379810548
I just looked that up on youtube and it looks pretty cool. It is on vita right?
>>
>>379810714
Originally yes. I remember I had it as a ps plus game on the vita but I guess I deleted it so I got it on sale for PS4. There's a second game so I'll probably get that eventually.
>>
>>379810443
Yeah bloodborne is a weird mistress of a game, you either love it or hate it. I recently played ds1 for the first time and although it's more open ended and less linear than bloodborne i still prefer bloodborne because it was the first soulsborne game I ever played. I've played all the other games in the series multiple times as well and I still prefer bloodborne even if it isn't perfect, I just really like the atmosphere and all of the cool trick weapons
>>
>>379809042
We already had one it died early this week.

>>379809042
>What you playan anon?
Stardew valley while I drink too much and catch up on anime and read some /tg/ books, I finally got into rpgs late last uni semester and now I can't wait to get back
>>
File: Shantae_dance.gif (851KB, 200x250px)
Shantae_dance.gif
851KB, 200x250px
Playing Shantae on Switch. Started with Hard mode, but the enemy placements and one-hit kills in the counterfeit mermaid factory fucked me hard. So I switch to normal mode and now it's a bit too easy, but I'm still enjoying it.
>>
>>379810946
cool Ill try to look for it
>>379810961
yeah. I never actually beat any of them, but I would say I definitely enjoyed bloodborne most
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.