[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2849647-6803049559-27465.png (153KB, 3050x2233px) Image search: [Google]
2849647-6803049559-27465.png
153KB, 3050x2233px
What is the difference between a man and a parasite?
A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'

On the surface, I once made a game. The parasites claimed that the game belonged to Steam, and demanded that I gave them a 30% publishing fee. Why? So the rabble could stand slack-jawed on the couch and pretend Steam was the good guy who cared for them and not tricking them to get rich off the backs of creators. When Steam became too big so that one would be foolish not to publish their game there, I destroyed my game and left the industry.
>>
What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of THE GAMERS, THE MODDERS! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king, country and Steam" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure.
>>
>make product
>try to sell it door to door
>nobody wants it
>contact distributor
>distributor is widely known and trusted, makes your product instantly available to millions of people, suddenly you start reaping profits on a product nobody wanted to buy when you were selling it yourself
>REEEE WHY DO THEY WANT A CUT OF MY SALES, I MADE THE GAME, I DID EVERYTHING
>>
you made a shitty game no one wanted to play
>>
>>379809167
>publish shitty game made in a month
>pay fee no big deal it wont sell
>suddenly it sells millions of copies
>steam immediately creates a workshop for it to reap the benefits from the work of modders. Cheap labor with no contract or guarantees.
>>
>>379809162
Your game must've been shit then.
Also who launches a game without advertising it at least a little? If its good, it will get more attention and you can sell it off your website. But this 'sell it off your website' is perceived greedy and suspicious because its not Good Old Steam who cares for the gamer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.