[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick your faction. >Gaia's Stepdaughters >Human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Alpha_Centauri_cover.jpg (25KB, 256x324px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Centauri_cover.jpg
25KB, 256x324px
Pick your faction.

>Gaia's Stepdaughters
>Human Hive
>University of Planet
>Morgan Industries
>Spartan Federation
>Lord's Believers
>Peacekeeping Forces
>>
University for life!! Death to Morgan Industries and the Lord's Believers
>>
File: ever since I came to Planet you.png (315KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
ever since I came to Planet you.png
315KB, 1000x668px
NCR
>>
>>379807331

Gaian's all the way. The ability to capture worm boils and isles of the deep right off the bat along with their efficiency bonus makes them top tier.
>>
>there is no faction which will actually eradicate this shitty hivemind consciousness from the planet
University had right idea but then Zakharov went bonkers
>>
>>379808135
this
>>
>>379807331

they were all dicks, but pirates are the right choice being able to build sea cities is the best choice
>>
>>379807331
Hive, faggots
>>
>>379807331
It is evary shitizens finarr duty to go into da tanks and become won wit all da peepol.
>>
>>379808289
>crossfire factions
>>
>>379808348

besides the ayys there was nothing wrong with them
>>
File: 1493639356397.jpg (362KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493639356397.jpg
362KB, 1024x768px
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't autistically plan out their colonies on the grid format
>>
>>379808653
just think how good it would feel to fuck up all that careful planning with a planetbuster
>>
>>379808653
Okay, who put Yang in charge of Peacekeepers?
>>
File: clementine.jpg (34KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
clementine.jpg
34KB, 640x359px
>>379808653
>>
>>379808289
All the crossfire factions are kind of lame or just reskins of the original factions or the shit aliens. Pirates would be cool except it's basically impossible to catch up to them and compete with them on the water so they become really overpowered. Gaians all the way, mindworms are cool and Deirdre is a qt.

>>379808328
>We hord rife to be sacled, but we arso know da foundation of rife consists in a stleam of codes
>>
>tfw I tell people this is my favorite game and they either don't know what it is or tell me I couldn't possibly know what it is

This sucks.
>>
>>379809671
>tfw Civilization just doesn't have the magic of AC and there will never ever be a worthy sequel
>tfw 4X is ded
>>
>>379809843
Fucking feel known. I was, very blindly, excited for Beyond Earth but Civ 5 was trash, so I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>379809914
civ V was ok I thought, but the whole series has gone down a completely different road from what I thought they might do following SMAC
it sucks, but it's kind of understandable, considering the effort it would be take to produce something as good as SMAC vs. how well
>having to read
>actual semi-serious science fiction and politics
>complex issues that change over time and don't easily fit into a tweet or image macro
>extensive unit customization despite things not looking all that pretty
sell
>>
>>379807331
>the fungus
>activate planet as fast as possible
>boreholes
>BOREHOLES EVERYWHERE
>kill everything
>planet wins
>>
>>379810927
Fuck Planet and fuck the Instrumentality ending
>>
>>379809843

Its amazing how many ideas SMAC had that have never been followed up by another iteration in the series.

>terraforming
>custom units
>psi combat
>small number of radically different factions
>shifting politics to change effect of combat with non-civ units
>economic victory
>philosophy-based technologies
>>
>>379807331
H I V E
I
V
E
>>
>>379807331
Morgan is the best to play transcend dificulty
>>
>>379811212
Endless space 2 does most of that, I've given up on Firaxis desu.
>>
>>379811928

Its just not the same without my bros Zakharov, Yang and Lal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.