[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>both are le wacky crazy man >/v/ shits on rockstar but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: trevorgoro.jpg (113KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
trevorgoro.jpg
113KB, 637x358px
>both are le wacky crazy man
>/v/ shits on rockstar but gives sega a free pass
why?
>>
>>379794067

because japan
>>
>>379794067
because Majima actually has depth.
>>
>>379794067
Because neo-/v/ hasn't played anything other than Yakuza 0 so they don't know what Majima is really like.
>>
>>379794067
If I remember correctly Majima isn't even crazy, he just tries to have fun with the situations by amping it up. He's probably the most sane character in the Yakuza series.
>>
Call me when Trevor has a boss fight where he dashes everywhere at super speed with a knife
>>
Because weebs have no taste.
>>
File: 45235234233242352.jpg (75KB, 341x767px) Image search: [Google]
45235234233242352.jpg
75KB, 341x767px
>>379794259
I dunno, to me Majima has always been some high pitched crazy lunatic. Then I played Yakuza 0... and wow... like Majima is the only sane one in his environment. People going around doing stupid shit and he's like 'wtf are you thinking' in his suit like a proper gangster with a heart...

whatever happened to make him crazy, I hope I never have to see it
>>
>>379794674
He's more along the lines of crazed than just straight up batty. Considering what he'd been through in Zero and who he lost along the way, just decided to say fuck it and lives/fights however he pleases, as long as it's fun for him.
>>
>>379794067
Majima has a good backstory and is likable, which is far more than you can say for Trevor
>>
>>379794067
Beacuse rockstar wants you to buy shark cards but they won't give me a gift card in exchange for my in game currency
>>
Because Majima is fricking epic and so tragic like omgg ;____;
>>
>>379794674
That describes Trevor to the T.
>>
>>379794067
Be Sega actually made a Character that's actually good while Trevor is ass
>>
>>379794067
Because Reddit likes Trevor. Completely serious. /v/ loved Trevor when GTA V came out, then they found out reddit liked him and had to hate him.
>>
File: laughing majimas.jpg (663KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
laughing majimas.jpg
663KB, 1200x824px
>majima let go of his waifu so she could live happy
>then marries some idol wanna be slut then divorces her
>kiryu never banged him

Majima actually had reasons to go insane
>>
>>379794970
You already experience it by the end of Yakuza 0, its a fun story explaining how Kazuma and Majima became who they are.
>>
Majima of course:

>Can actually fight well and would destroy Trevor, even if guns were involved
>Better character
>M A S C U L I N E energy
>Better game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdyOB-zpAs0
>>
>>379797415
>/v/ is one person
>Implying anyone like him
Nice bait though
>>
You tell me, OP.
>A man willing to go to extreme lengths to protect the one he loves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIbZzNIK48
>Le psychopathic badass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo2JQ1v1zEU

And before you say anything, GTA V is my most played PS4 game, so I'm not biased either. Yakuza > GTA. Although, you can't even really compare them.
>>
File: xKimmdd-1.jpg (50KB, 269x345px) Image search: [Google]
xKimmdd-1.jpg
50KB, 269x345px
Yakuza 1-3 Majima is great/loveable, 0,4 and 5 Majima are boring. 0 did 't help either with how weak his fighting styles were.
>>
>>379798194
The final mission with Majima in 0 was great, though. Forgot to add that.
>>
>>379794067
Trevor would be chaotic evil while Majima is lawful evil.
>>
>>379794970
Majima is the only one in the crime world that isn't crazy. That's why he has the time of his life.
>>
>>379798194
You cant top kiryus fighting style.

Though majimas unlockable was fun
>>
>>379794259
>Japanese characters
>Having depth
>>
The difference is majima is actually likeable and is usually fighting for a good cause.

Trevor is just some ugly psychotic fuckwad redneck who lives in a caravan and tortures people.

Majima is cartoonish - like some kind of yakuza bugs bunny - whilst Trevor just seems like the developer's attempt to make some crazy edgy character for all the teens to go nuts over.

Trevor never has fun scenes like this:
https://youtu.be/0gk4RVzNBAo
>>
>>379798772
Did you not play Yakuza 0? That's what made the game great vs the other games in the series.
>>
>>379794067

Majima actually has a legitimate reason, and he's actually serious a lot of the time.

They fucking turned him into an annoying assclown in Kiwami though. Fuck that game.
>>
Majima didn't headstomp Kiryu into ground beef in Yakuza 2.
>>
>>379798194
>weak

The fuck? Majima was OP as fuck in Zero.
>>
>>379794067
I've never thought of these two as similar, or saw any reason to compare them. Majima is better though.
>>
>>379798194
That bat style pretty much broke the game
>>
>>379798194
Majima's Breaker style is fun as fuck though. It's a lot more stylish and quick than anything Kiryu gets, it feels super satisfying to use, especially if you throw in knives and the like
>>
>>379799280
Yeah, using the nunchaku attack was OP but not fun at all, Kiryu was fun to use at least.
>>379798736
It was pretty underwhelming, but whatever.
>>
How is 0? Thinking of getting it or Prey since they are on sale on PSN.
>>
>people still try to claim GTA5 and/or trevor are bad
just give it up already. You've been wrong for 4 years
>>
>>379799645

Get Zero.

Prey is beyond mediocre.
>>
>>379799475
Yeah but all of Kiryu's fighting styles were fun to use, not just one like Majima's. Using Majima just got old to me and I didn't care for his plot so it felt like a slog using him.
>>379799645
You don't buy shooters on a console, get Yakuza.
>>
>people still try to claim GTA5 and/or trevor are good
>>
>people still try to claim GTA5 and/or trevor are okay
>>
>people still try to claim GTA5 and/or trevor are okay
>>
>>379800932
>people still try to claim GTA5 and/or trevor are belong to us
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.