[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The better the graphics got. The worse the game got. Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
The better the graphics got. The worse the game got. Imagine that. Real talk though. Witcher 1 is probably one of the greatest games ever made. Threes combat was awful although everything else was good. Two was just good.
>>
>>379789085
1 had the best RPG elements but the worst combat and the quest handling was awful, fucking spent 90% of the game running across the towns then having to run back after like a 5 line conversation.
>>
>>379790262
But yeah, shit like having to actually hunt monsters at specific times and in weird places and not being spoon fed it all through forced waiting like in TW3 was dope as fuck, shame they dropped that idea for the normies
>>
>>379789085
>Threes combat was awful although everything else was good
1's combat was worse. Don't fool and lie to yourself. None of the series had combat that everyone liked.
>>
How can you honestly mention 3s combat being awful when the first game has the worst combat of the three?
>>
You act like 1 and 2's combat was any better. TW2 was still a fucking great game regardless, even my friend who doesnt play RPGs at all finished it and put 60 hours into the game.
>>
>>379790424
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>379790659
is this a reddit meme?
>>
>>379789085
same goes for other series too
worst one is ratchet and clank, the remake is the biggest pile of shit insomniac could ever push out
>>
>>379789085
the first witcher leaves you completely fucking confused as to what the fuck is going on. and not in a good exploration way, you constantly feel lost and like you're doing something wrong. the translation is shit and the conversations can be confusing, the voice acting sucks, and the combat is god awful
>>
File: thank you consoles.jpg (2MB, 1912x2156px) Image search: [Google]
thank you consoles.jpg
2MB, 1912x2156px
>>379789085
TW1 had better textures than 3 in a lot of cases.

TW2 had better lighting and polycounts most of the time.
>>
I think TW1 and TW3 are about on par with each other, I like 1 a little better. Both have glaring flaws but are fantastic in their own way. Acting like TW1 is exceedingly better than TW3 just makes it look like you want to shit on the more popular thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.