[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never owned an Xbox before. Do you think I will be convinced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: phil spencer.jpg (47KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
phil spencer.jpg
47KB, 1600x900px
I have never owned an Xbox before. Do you think I will be convinced to buy a Scorpio after the press conference?
>>
>>379776591
>I have never owned an Xbox before
Because you're so young that this is your first gaming generation, or because you willingly decided to miss out on the best version of console multiplats every time during 6th and 7th gen?
>>
I don't know, just play games, who cares which console.
>>
>>379776737
Because I was a Nintendo kid. I'm 21 now, and only just getting back into video games. I have a PS4 and I'm really enjoying it, but I've never played Halo or anything.
>>
>>379776591
Just buy a PC dude, you get all the XBox exclusive and the multiplat games that are (on console) only on PS4, too at best possible graphics. +cheaper games.
>>
>>379776591
nah
>>
I just want a 4-player halo machine
>>
>>379776591
I bought a 360 a little over a year ago and try as I might I just can't get into it. Most of the multiplats on it I played years ago on PC or PS3 and the few exclusives on the system are usually mediocre to slightly above average.

To think the Xbone thought they could get away with even fewer exclusives is astounding. Like there are literally 2 anyone might ever care to play.

If the Scorpio continues this ever worsening trend then, much like the Xbone, it will have no reason to exist. No matter what the hardware is like the games will always look inferior to their PC versions unless it's a broken port.
>>
>>379777016
A good PC is so damn expensive though. I know you can build one yourself cheaper, but I don't want to.
>>
>>379777068
Master Chief Collection exists. Get a cheap xbone slim, they're $50 off now that Scorpio is about to be announced.
>>379776964
Then yeah, get a Scorpio. It will have the best multiplats from now on and it's backwards compatible with Xbox 360 and Xbox One so you'll be able to play great games that you missed last generation.
>>
>>379776591

I dunno, do you have a PC from the last five years.
>>
>>379776591
No need to get an Xbox , just turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>379776964
>Nintendo kid
No wonder you quit gaming
>>
File: tmp_58351493532300102873029715.png (471KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_58351493532300102873029715.png
471KB, 466x470px
gove me worthwhile japanese exclusives and a new viva pinata and ill think it over.
>>
>>379777597
Can I download 360 games onto the Xbox One?

>>379778301
Yeah, the Wii U was kind of sad for me.
>>
>>379778592
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Here's the full list of x360 games that are currently playable on xbone. Go down to where it says "Backward Compatible Game Library*" and click "Show more games +"
They add new games every week, so it'll keep on growing. But there are already some must plays in the list like Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon.
>>
>>379776591
Rent a memebox play master chief collection and give it back.

Don't wait for the deadline because you dont need it anymore.
>>
I doubt it
>>
>>379777068
Don't worry, Halo 6 and beyond with focus on Master Chief and have split screen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.