[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no popular mainstream dungeoncrawl/gear grind game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why is there no popular mainstream dungeoncrawl/gear grind game like diablo 2 and wow anymore?

the only popular games atm are either cs, or gay ass league/dota.

will there ever be another good mmo/rpg that will rain supreme and worth playing like wow and diablo 2 or are those days over as the new generation of instant gratification dota and league faggot kids continue to saturate the market with their faggotry?
>>
just play path of exile
>instant gratification
holy shit you're retarded, diablo 2 was literally skinner box the game, dota and even league are ten times more complex and challenging (but diablo is way cooler)
>>
>>379775807

hello redd1t
>>
>>379775608

>will there ever be another good mmo/rpg that will rain supreme and worth playing like wow

WoW ruined MMOs and was literally designed around instant gratification faggots.
>>
>>379775893
neck yourself
>>
>>379775608
play diablo they just reset the ladder i heard
>>
>>379776278

nobody plays diablo tho
>>
MMO games worked because you had to talk to the other players to learn shit. now there's no reason to talk to anyone in mmos, so people don't feel like they're being social, so the community dies.

but given the usual online communities, can you blame people for playing silently?
>>
>>379776506
diablo 2 nigger not 3. fuck diablo 3
>>
>>379777096

true, millenials (kids born 98 and onwards) literally ruined video games, amongst many other things
>>
>>379776021
this
>>
>>379777216

nobody plays either of them faggot. and diablo 2 is like 30 years old, still way better then d3 tho
>>
>>379777370
Hmm I thought there was going to be a surge of players cause they were doing the ladder reset. Sure were a lot of diablo threads on /vr/ where I spend most of my time
>>
>>379777245
thats no millenials you idiot. millenials are 1984-1997. 1998 is the start of gen z. Millenials did ruin gaming though as most of them were the faggots who didnt get into gaming until ps2 era so they were impressed by the most basic bullshit
>>
File: 1495941944224.jpg (224KB, 817x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1495941944224.jpg
224KB, 817x1197px
>>379775608

Mainstream western gaming companies are only interested in story-driven culturally aware "experiences," anon.

Stick to your rare smaller dev or weebs games and make sure to buy the seasonpass for Fallout 4.
>>
File: 1496284880940.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496284880940.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>379775608

>only popular games atm are all 5+year-old arena combat FARTS
>>
File: times change.gif (3MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
times change.gif
3MB, 500x210px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.