[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girl is the overpowered character in the game >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: resident evil difficulties.jpg (90KB, 974x390px) Image search: [Google]
resident evil difficulties.jpg
90KB, 974x390px
>The girl is the overpowered character in the game
>Still won't play them because you're not a faggot cu-ckold.

Who else?

Pic obviously related
>>
>>379771702

>Screenshots I took from the Game Center CX Biohazard episode are reposted all the time now
>Still no subs
>>
File: current_spamfag_threads.png (139KB, 858x333px) Image search: [Google]
current_spamfag_threads.png
139KB, 858x333px
>>379771702
kill yourself spamfag
>>>/global/rules/9
>>>/global/rules/10
>>
>>379771702

But Chris is the OP one.

>Chris gets headshots all the time as opposed to Jill who can't aim
>Chris is stronger and better weapon skills
>Jill has more inventory space since she can stick things in her pussy and bra straps
>Jill has a lockpick

Chris is better for actual combat, Jill is better for exploration.
>>
File: heartbroken badass.png (314KB, 761x429px) Image search: [Google]
heartbroken badass.png
314KB, 761x429px
>>379771702
>Not playing as a girl just because you like to see them all the time, even more if the game has the option to change them into lewd clothes
Reminds me the 90s when people was saying that a guy watching sailor moon was gay, they never thought they were perverts that like the miniskirts and transformation sequences
>>
>>379772010
Jill is better for speedrunning, and that's all that matters
>>
I only play cute anime girls.
PSX Res, I play Chris.
Gamecube Res, I play Jill.
>>
>>379772163
There's a difference between watching QT girls and playing as them
>>
>>379772010
Isn't Chris' knife supposedly stronger as well
>>
>>379772760
uh, nope, the basic is the same: you play as a girl cuz you like girls.
>>
>>379772779

Yeah I think it is.

>>379772327

>speedrunning
>in Resident Evil

Kill yourself you sad waste of genetics.
>>
>>379771702
>Is such a pussy that playing as a girl is enough to make you question your manhood

what a faggot
>>
>not playing beta mode where stored items can only be accessed from the crate you put them in
>>
>>379773282
Remake has a mode like this called True Survivor and its rad
>>
>>379773695
>>379773282

Can you move back and forth between the lab and main house? Or do you have to take only what you can in the lab onwards?
>>
>>379771702
>Masculinity so fragile he can't even play as a female character without his world collapsing
>>
haha ebin false flag fellow berniebro, thatl show those bigoted conservatives like those at /r/thedonald

upvoted
>>
>>379773105
>speedrunning
>in Resident Evil

I'm not the biggest speedrunning fan either but the developers clearly intended for the game to be beaten quickly. I mean you get rewards for hauling ass and knowing what to do/where to go and what to use.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.