[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reviewer writes 10 paragraphs about every single negative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: spoiled bitch.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled bitch.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>reviewer writes 10 paragraphs about every single negative aspects of the game
>leaves out every positive aspect the game might have had
>"not recommended"
>check hours
>100+ (sometimes 500+)
Why do autistic man children behave this way? Why would you spend hundreds of hours doing something you hate? It only takes you a few hours to establish if you like a game or not.
>>
>>379758901
Its possible to acknowledge something is dogshit and still enjoy it.....

I can acknowledge Mass Effect: Andromeda is a steaming pile of dung......but still scrape some enjoyment out of it....

>Fun is subjective
>Quality is objective
>>
>>379758901
why do you let these autistic manchildren get to you if you enjoy a game they don't?
>>
>play game and enjoy
>100+ hours pass
>significant changes to the game were made
>no longer like game
>leave negative review
steam reviews sometimes matter. maybe if the overall is ~50%.
>>
>>379759297
So youre saying it still has positive aspects?
Literally every game has its ups and downs.
If you spend hundreds of hours on a game, its evident you enjoyed it very much.
>>
>>379759665
No. Its total shit. Some decent environments and thats it.
My point is you can still enjoy something depite it being objectively bad.
Like watching old 80s horror and laughing at how camp it is.
>>
>>379758901
I got every achievement for THIAF because it was easy. I hated every minute of it.

I also left it a scathing review.
>>
>>379758901
Would you walk out of a shit movie?

You're obligated to finish the game. You paid for it. Otherwise the company wins.
>>
>>379758901
>You didn't finish it? How can you know if you like it then?
>How can you say you didn't like it if you played the whole way through?
>>
>"I don't like this game"
><doesn't own the game>
>Virgin: "Wow, you're not allowed to talk bad about the game if you don't even own it!"

>0.9 hours on record
>Virgin: "Wow, you're not allowed to talk bad about the game if you didn't even make it past the first level/area/stage!"

>9 hours on record
>Virgin: "Wow, you're not allowed to talk bad about the game if you quit halfway through, you have to beat it!"

>17 hours on record
>Virgin: "Wow, you're not allowed to talk bad about the game if all you did was beat it, you need to 100% it!"

>30 hours on record
>Virgin: "Wow, you're not allowed to talk bad about the game if all you did was 100% it once and then drop it! You didn't actually play it to have fun but just to complete it!"

>"I don't like this game, and here's a very detailed review of as to why"
>67 hours on record
>Virgin: "Wow, you played this game for so long and say you don't like it? Lol! Autist! Manchild!"

You're the only true autist here. People like you will never be sated. You will always find a reason to bitch.
>>
>>379758901
Because I fucking paid for it?
I know this is a concept you don't understand since mommy pays for all of your expenses, but when I buy something I'll finish it even if I dislike it. Because I've already paid money for it, and you best believe I'm getting my moneys worth out of it even if it's shit.
>>
>>379758901

Most of these are edits. In a game where devs are constantly pushing out reworks and updates, it's not common to turn a good game into a shit game. See War Thunder, ARK, and World of Tanks,
>>
>>379758901
>Someone writes 10 paragraphs about every single negative aspect of heroine
>Leaves out every positive aspect about it
>"not recommended"
>Still does heroine all the time
>>
File: 1446155828642.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1446155828642.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
Holy shit OP got BTFO by like 7 different people
>>
>>379759665
I have close to 200 hours in Skyrim and 100% of its achievements and I can assure you I did not enjoy it very much.
>>
>>379758901

It's almost like they're paid for detailed and descriptive opinions.

>>379759297

People's failure to acknowledge the small fact that you can enjoy bad game keep them from enjoying like half the PS2 library
>>
>>379758901
>Steam reviews
>The yelp of videogames
More at 11pm
>>
>>379758901
PC gamers are used to having A LOT of fun with their games with mods etc. if they put in 500 hours into something doing whatever they wanted, then the game becomes repetitive at that point or the devs update it to change things unfavorably, they'll drop down a negative out of sheer spite. if the game stayed the same always they'd never leave a positive review either.
>>
>>379758901

>Buy Linear Elite V2 for 5 bucks
>forget about W7/Vista only requirements
>fuck this ain't got money to upgrade HW now
>2 years later,a whole bunch of meh and no more than 10 hours wasted to finish it
>game is shit
>decide to give it a go and waste around 40 hours online
>community was shit
>maps were shit and I thought it had custom maps too
>game modes in those shitty maps were just shit
>uninstall due cancerous community and randomly SAM coop achievements as I had no time to deal with WW2 tourists or mall ninjas
>write a review
>people laughs
>a year later after someone was telling people that game could be completed in stealth mode without firing a single bullet
>try to stealth it
>so far only the first part of the last mission is completely doable without firing a single bullet
>waste 40 more hours to find any single wrong thing in the game
>devs ban me for negative complaints and revoke my key
>still wondering whos the man children
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.