[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time playing through, General Voorhis is asking me a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
First time playing through, General Voorhis is asking me a bunch of questions. I know they affect how the story plays out, but by how much? Is there an ideal way to answer the questions for the most content, or is it a requirement to do a second playthrough?
>>
Spared Aryan, Went with Roche and Saved Anais, Warned Sile, and Spared Letho will give you the most content
>>
>>379756786
Does choosing the other options change the game at all, other than not having those characters available?
>>
>>379756373
pick whatever one you want. roleplay
>>
>>379756373
Whether you saved Aryan changes if lady lavalette will speak to you or not, adds maybe 10 lines of dialogue and slightly alters the start of one small quest. If you spared letho he appears for one longer quest. If you stopped sile blowing herself up she appears beat the fuck up in one of Ladovid's dungeons with no dialogue and you mercykill her.
None of these affect the story or endings in any way. Only reason to import a save is to see letho again and keep your neck tattoo, if you haven't played 2 it doesn't matter.
>>
>>379757843

The only decision that changes the game in a significant way is sparing Letho
>>
>>379756373
They're talking about Witcher 2 options.

I'm not sure that Voorhis has much effect, though.
>>
>>379759210
If you don't import a save, the conversation with Voorhis creates the world state.
>>379758487
>>379756786
Pretty much.
Always spare Letho.
The other, just mix and match whatever you want. They don't really have much effect on the story except a conversation here and there.
>>
>>379760132

I did not know that.

Thank you.
>>
>tfw no Iorveth or Saskia
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.