[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most impossible E3 dream announcements? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: nintendo logo gif.gif (379KB, 490x374px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo logo gif.gif
379KB, 490x374px
What's your most impossible E3 dream announcements?

For me it's Smash Bros. for Switch, port or not, with playable Ashley.

Wouldn't be an E3 announcement, but Croc getting put on the PSN.
>>
File: 1470358596503.png (7KB, 282x289px) Image search: [Google]
1470358596503.png
7KB, 282x289px
>Announces Smash 4 Switch port with new characters and the stages from both games
>MFW Sakurai's strict rule of "All version of Smash 4 must play the same" for 3DS and WiiU extends to the Switch changes and the characters are available as DLC on 3DS and WiiU
>Mfw the resulting Switchfag anal annihilation
It'd be glorious. But not something that would happen under Kimishima.
>>
krk
>>
a new kirby game that blows the 3ds games out of the water.
>>
File: Metroid Get.jpg (335KB, 666x900px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Get.jpg
335KB, 666x900px
>>379755269
A pair of new Metroid games, one 2D one for handheld and a 3D one for Switch. You dont need to play both to enjoy it, but playing both gives you insight into the different worlds and going ons of the game. At some point there will be a detailed dropped that will unanimously erase Other M from the Metroid Franchise. Samus will have her coolest looking armor we have ever seen and that will be her default look for her in the new Smash game coming to Switch.
>>
>>379755269
>ashleyfags
the five of you will never not be the funniest thing on /v/
>>
>25 minutes
why even get hyped? It will be odyssey, rabbids, and a multiplat indie sizzle reel, leaving us with still no idea as to the system's future beyond november
>>
>>379757323
or its a bunch of rapid fire announcements that they go into greater deal later on with the Tree House
>>
>impossible

A Smash Switch port is almost guaranteed at this point, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Tomba 3
>>
File: AshleySmash.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AshleySmash.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>379755269
>Metroid
>Thousand Year Door HD
>Sonic Mania demo launches right after E3
>A proper VR MMO
>HTC announces a wireless Vive with 4K display and anyone currently with a Vive gets a massive discount.

That pretty much covers it.
>>
I just want Waluigi and all the old veterans
>>
>>379755269

F-Zero NX
2D Metroid game with sprite art made by an indie developer (like Sonic Mania).
High budget 3D Metroid by From Software
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 and a new IP from Retro
Smash Bros 5 with adventure/story mode, playable Ridley
Mother 3 NA release
>>
>>379755269
Half-Life 3
>>
>>379759794
Add in a quality Star Fox game and my boner would pierce the stars.
>>
>>379755269

MS, Sony, and Nintendo all announce that they're discontinuing their consoles and will only release games for PC from this point forward.
>>
>>379755269
Animal Crossing on Switch. That's all I want at this point. I want to get a Switch so I can play Snipperclips, but I can't justify getting the console for one game. If Animal Crossing gets announced, I'll get one. Otherwise, I probably won't.
>>
>>379758024
>what the fuck are you talking about?
Not with the characters I personally want.
>>
>>379762591
If only ...
>>
>>379755269
MCC PC I guess
>>
File: dreamcast2 (2).jpg (193KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast2 (2).jpg
193KB, 640x480px
>>379755269
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.