[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take vidya quote, Put it through 3 languages in google translate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

Take vidya quote, Put it through 3 languages in google translate and back into the English, Post results

>I have a dream. "One day, all the people in this country to control its own destiny. Truly free country, and shit. Instead of action by the forces of the state dominates word without charges all those who believe that in the hands of the people are free: amending the law, not the individual, Energy and Justice, if it is to meet other ways are where they belong - the law - their own All boxes! bite shit fucking lawyers and staff chickens 24 hours !! Web cast trivia and nonsense .. pride proud American celebrities, all IT hell fuck shit American media rotten to the core Not bad - burn it to save !!!!.. .. ash clean but found the development of a new America is quite low indomitable, to develop the most powerful of development -. !! They want a big country is again .. .In my new America, the dead die and die for what people think fits a free life! For no money. No lubrication, must Mass! According really can not say. All are welcome to make their own war!
>>
File: Lanky.png (205KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
Lanky.png
205KB, 480x508px
>>379754692
>HE does not have a style, it does not decorate
>hong kong includes strange faces
>when there is a need to have it, it can handstand
>and I extend my arm inside of you
>put myself in the same way as a balloon
>this crazy kong only dig this song
>>
I'm Andrew Ryan. I will ask you a question. What happens if the man does not have the right to obey his forehead? A Washington man: "No, that's the poor." The Vatican said the man: "No, it belongs to God." "No," the man said Moscow. "It belongs to someone." I refused to answer. Instead, I chose something else. I have the impossible. I prefer ... Rapture. Artists without fear of censorship city. You will not be bound by scientists of petty morality. Will not be bound to a big people by a small person! In the sweat of your face, you can touch your city.
>>
File: Donte de DMC.jpg (94KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
Donte de DMC.jpg
94KB, 1280x951px
>Donte: You need to the confidential material!

>Succubus: Who are you?

>Donte: graduation date ugly bag I shit myself.

>Succubus: You fuck!? (Vomiting)

>Donte: you missed!

>Donte: my name, streets are cool, by Dante.

>Succubus: Dante? Son swords, and even a bitch?

>Donte: But, you can call the devil slayer Dante not me. And Nice jingles, do not think you!?

>Succubus: Do you want to kill me? You can not kill me! I did over twelve hundred!

>Donte: you have not seen more than 12000 days.

>Succubus: You fuck!

>Donte: to your fuck!

>Succubus: youuuuuuuuuu to fuck!
>>
>>379754902
>Extend my arm inside of you
>>
File: Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg (103KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg
103KB, 1440x900px
>Mr. Roses Freeman, Shine. Roses and shine. You do not want to say that sleeping with you is the job. Anyone else, but no more than decent, with all the efforts of the world. Lets just like your time you come, again, would go not to spent yet.

>The right man in my wrong place you can make all the difference in the world. So I wake up Mr. Freeman eyes. When I wake up and smell the smell.
>>
>>379756726
This one always gets me
>>
Why are you still here? How we suffer? I am able to feel the leg and the arm of ... ... Every night, my name, like the fingers of my feet. The body deserted, it must not be missed, nor be discouraged, that I lost is the evil of his comrades to do the ... ... ... I lost the same as if they were all Times, but is. It also feels, do you think? I will give them the past.
>>
File: drac.jpg (751KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
drac.jpg
751KB, 1200x1600px
What is a human being? However, a mysterious mountain talk depicts enough! You!
>>
File: Cortana_Likes_It_Here.gif (629KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Cortana_Likes_It_Here.gif
629KB, 245x150px
Wake me up whenever you want it.
>>
File: sonic_vs__shadow_.png (694KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_vs__shadow_.png
694KB, 1024x577px
>Shadow: You stopped amazing me, should not the end of the blue hedgehog. I thought in your space capsule blast.

>Sonic: I can say that, you know? I died! You really saved me hard, you know.

>Shadow: It was not a Chaos Emerald? However, you do not have a method, it is possible that Emerald's fake rolls around helped control!

(They take a little speed)

>Shadow: So, in any case, just like me, a lot of what looks, what you see is there ...?

>Sonic: You must see! People just love the adventure! Be that hedgehog Sonic!

>Shadow: I see, but you know ... You are forbidden from living. Day of the adventure has coming to an end!
>>
And far
Tell me, I pray you, lest they should hear
Oh boy, it does not
Those that will be eaten is very simple, the way we are "people feel tonight,
It is therefore difficult to

[Spoiler]When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go[/Spoiler]
>>
File: SnakeLovesYou.jpg (49KB, 562x455px) Image search: [Google]
SnakeLovesYou.jpg
49KB, 562x455px
Are you feeling it, right, too?
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot.png (122KB, 565x302px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot.png
122KB, 565x302px
>>379754692
You're good enough
>>
>Ahh Kos...or some say, Kosm...do you hear our prayers? No...we shall not abandon the dream. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now!

English to Irish to Estonian to Vietnamese to English

>Kos Ahh ... or some say cosm ... did you hear our prayers? No ... we will not forget the dreams. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now!

Looks like Kino pretty much stays Kino.
>>
"You are not the only thing that grows in the fields of war killing is a cruel father, but the effective teacher is etched his last lesson in my self." That this world and all its sick people will free is myth and religion is a joke, we are all pawns of something bigger than that: That the mummies, the DNA of the soul form our will, are the culture, and spent enough to know that we hate, will become the carrier, envy, greed and despair.All the mimes, all past, can not fight nature, jack, blowing the wind, I tell you to see your weapon as a "tool": something that saves lives, that is, with justice now, there is a beautiful mimi For wonderful tea I have saved the burden of all the souls that were taken guilty of guilt when he enjoyed it! ".
>>
File: Large Leader.jpg (110KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Large Leader.jpg
110KB, 800x448px
>Please wait
>>
>>379761369

Huh, I guess all those languages have those same words. That's pretty cool. I mean they're sort of generic words but still cool.

"Abandon" especially is surprising.
>>
File: Faaaantastic.png (599KB, 822x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Faaaantastic.png
599KB, 822x1020px
>I do not know about the war,
>>
File: Robin.png (2MB, 1486x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Robin.png
2MB, 1486x1838px
>It's time to scab.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.