[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is her outfit still allowed? They even got rid of her stockings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: chunli.jpg (90KB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
chunli.jpg
90KB, 350x455px
Why is her outfit still allowed? They even got rid of her stockings. Her entire play style also involves having as many panty shots as humanely possible. She should start wearing pants again.
>>
>Why is her outfit still allowed?
Agreed, those spiky wrist shits are the most retarded fucking things in existence. Her default outfit would be the best without those.
>>
I know that you're meming but I'd be fine with a cute cop outfit for her if they ever felt like changing her default again.
>>
Wanting to get rid of an iconic character design because >too sexy

Did you not notice she has bouncy ass double Ds? Poison's whole character? Black tights short skirt on Karin? Rose?

Capcom gives no fucks and it's completely fine.
>>
>>379745762
Her battle outfit 1 should've been her default look in V imo. They probably wanted to but for the sake of marketing, kept the iconic design. Not like it couldn't have been an alt anyway.

Chun has a lot of great alts in this game. It's great.
>>
>>379744510
>be chinese from Hong Kong
>speaks japanese and mandarin
>modeled after hong kong cop flicks of the 80's

There's more problems to Chun Li's design than her outfit.
>>
>>379744510
weak females fear strong independent women like chun li
>>
File: 4155.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
4155.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>379744510
>Her entire play style also involves having as many panty shots as humanely possible.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MALE GAIZEEE

>She should start wearing pants again.

COVER THAT WHORE UP. THINK OF THE EMBRYOS
>>
>>379744510
The real problem is they haven't made her thighs big enough.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.