[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the smoke has cleared, can we agree that it is, at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: BioShock_cover.jpg (152KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
BioShock_cover.jpg
152KB, 318x400px
Now that the smoke has cleared, can we agree that it is, at the absolute least, very overrated?
>>
Miles better than System Shock 2, and along with Half Life 2, Resident Evil 4, GTA3, and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, the most influential game of the 2000s.
>>
>>379739147
Easily the best first person shooter of the generation, slightly better than Half Life 2.
>>379741825
Not sure about saying It's better that resi4 though
>>
>>379739147

Disregard OP, he sucks cocks
>>
Maybe a bit overrated, yeah. But still a solid game.
>>
>>379747235
>Not sure about saying It's better that resi4 though
I was saying it's among those games as the most influential game of the 2000s. Only one I called it better than is System Shock 2. Although I personally enjoyed Bioshock more than base Half Life 2 as well.
>>
>>379748701
oh alright, agreed.
>>
>>379739147
The real best game of the franchise will never get the recognition it deserves.
Bioshock 2 > Bioshock >>> Infinishit
>>
10/10 until you kill andrew ryan and then 6/10
>>
>>379739147
Of course. The gunplay is garbage, the writing is pretentious and the story is shit. The AI is also retarded.
>>
30 different ways to kill the same 5 enemies

if this were made today it would have superfluous faggot characters in it, and that's what /v/ would be complaining about

but bad gameplay is the only issue worth discussing
>>
>>379750302
this

stopped playing after 19 hours, never finished the game
>>
I just bought the collection for PS4 and I am someone who never played them when they were new. I remember when it first came out but I never had a 360.
>>
I like the game pretty well. I actually didn't think to much of it when it first came out but I replayed it a couple years ago and had a good time. Aside from audiologs, that will always be a shit way to flesh out your lore.
>>
File: goodjob.gif (989KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.gif
989KB, 300x170px
Incredibly overrated by gamers whose first console was an Xbox/PS2. Solid 7/10, not a bad game at all, not an incredible game.
>>
>>379750302
I didn't like the area leading up to Andrew Ryan.
Still agree that it dropped hard after that.
>>
>>379750252
This guy is right.
>>
>>379748701
half life 2 is a piece of hot fucking garbage, for someone who grew up on duke nukem 3d, star wars dark forces and other classic FPS, half life 2 was a steaming pile of crap. It was a virtual tour (like the first game) except it was boring as fuck I really didn't give a shit about the stupid ass story instead of taking the good elements of half life 1 and focusing on those they focused on the shitty cinematic garbage and went heavy on that crap. Its just a shiny turd to show off their new physics engine. that's not a contrarian /v/ opinion that's a pissed off old fart opinion. Half life 2 enemies were fucking gay too boring ass humans, standard headcrap zombies or antlions absolutely ZERO variety. Where are the houndeyes, the vortiguants (theyre good guys now?), those fat fucks with the hornet guns. GOD I fucking hate half life 2 and all the praise it gets
>>
>>379750937
that's the generation of faggots thinking halo was the best thing ever cause they never grew up playing quake or duke nukem 3d. Fucking hate those kids for ruining fps
>>
Yeah it gets boring pretty fast. Atmosphere loses it's appeal pretty quickly too. I was pretty boring a few hours into it.
>>
>>379739147
fucking terrible. boring as hell fetchquest
>>
File: Atlas shrugged.jpg (176KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas shrugged.jpg
176KB, 299x475px
>>379739147
Was a great game actually.
People got spoiled by more recent game, but the dynamic bossfights of Bioshock were great.
>>
>>379754527
there were bossfights?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.