[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make the perfect stealth game, literally God's gift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: SCCT_PCS_BXSHT_2D001.jpg (102KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
SCCT_PCS_BXSHT_2D001.jpg
102KB, 500x719px
>make the perfect stealth game, literally God's gift to stealth fans
>emulate none of what made it great in the sequels

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
File: Best stealth AI ever.gif (3MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
Best stealth AI ever.gif
3MB, 420x236px
>>379726329
>What the fuck went wrong?

>look at those insane numbers CoD is pulling
>we need to adjust our existing franchises to this trend!
>>
File: sam fisher splinter cell banter.png (799KB, 1003x498px) Image search: [Google]
sam fisher splinter cell banter.png
799KB, 1003x498px
Do the newer games have good banter?
>>
>>379726883
No.
It's all Oscar Bravo Chalry, copy that.
Engage Tangos at 11, over.
>>
>>379727162
coop is the only mode with banter in it now
>>
>>379726646
Ubisoft worst executives ever
>>
no one is willing to make a great stealth game now because it's got terrible numbers
>>
>>379726329
Damn I miss Pandora Tomorrow so much, is the HD version worth it on PS3?
>>
>>379728571
no it's a janky piece of shit with massive framerate drops all the time, get the PC one and use reshade with a controller
>>
>>379728571
Thanks for reminding me that the PS3 HD collection doesn't have multiplayer
>>
>>379728653
I want to but no disc drive and also no digital copy of that game other than emulation
>>
>>379726329
Chaos Theory took the classic Splinter Cell formula as far as it could go imo

I'm more upset that we never got to play the original concept for Conviction
>>
>>379726646

This kind of shit only goes down if you have church-bell-attached-to-your-dick levels of stealth ability.
>>
>>379729479
>I'm more upset that we never got to play the original concept for Conviction

We did. It was called Assassin's Creed.
>>
>>379726329
Bout to give him a big ol Spiderman smooch.
>>
>>379729479
there's so much they could do with the formula now with modern game design, more verticality in the areas and destructible environments like in R6 Siege
>>
>>379730291
You mean Watch *underscore* Dogs?
>>
>>379726883
No, and they made Grimsdottir a grimdark bitch that mired in conspiracies.
>>
>>379728935
Just pirate it, there's a fan made fix for the broken lighting.
>>
Would you still buy the next game if Briggs became the new Sam and Sam became the new Lambert (with Ironside's voice) like it should have been in Blacklist?
>>
>>379731076
If it has the mechanics of Chaos Theory.
>>
>>379731076
Id play it no matter what role Ironside voiced
>>
>>379731076
That would certainly be a point in its favor but they would need quality gameplay and level design to back it up. Conviction had Ironside but it was still utterly abysmal.
>>
>>379731515
it'll probably be a lot like the gameplay in Blacklist but with old returning stuff like interrogations and upside down takedowns.
Blacklist on the highest difficulty was pretty great, Sonar goggles really broke the feel of the game
>>
>>379726329
Wasn't the OG Xbox version of Double Agent pretty much inspired by Chaos Theorie's gameplay?
>>
>>379731842
yeah and the next gen version was garbage
>>
>>379731076
>with Ironside's voice

I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't going to do Splinter Cell anymore. He doesn't even like the games, he thinks they are violent trash.
>>
>>379731814
Blacklist gameplay wouldn't be a deal breaker but it wouldn't be exciting. I want my light and sound meters back god damnit. I want my 4 different vision modes and gameplay where your movement speed is of utmost importance.
>>
>>379731076
Can Briggs carry the role?
>>
>>379734762
as long as he doesn't talk much except for the occasional banter like in the original trilogy sure
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.