[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry you guys, but this game is a fucking slog. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gravity rush 2.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gravity rush 2.png
3MB, 1600x900px
I'm sorry you guys, but this game is a fucking slog.

I'm right now at the part where the living city attacks La Havina and I'm having a hard time justifying playing further. The combat is just so janky and unfun and the camera doesn't help at all
>>
I'm with you dude, I dropped the game to. I was about halfway done. It really didn't improve much to the original. I was expecting this to be the console version of gravity rush but honestly this could have easily been on the Vita. Also not to mention those obnoxious stealth missions.
>>
I actually thought the combat was decent and the camera was fine. The side-quests, setting, aesthetic, music, and cast were also pretty great. I also really liked the social aspects like the treasure hunts, photos, etc.

What ruined it for me was the fucking atrociously written main story, poor enemy design, mining bullshit, and technical issues like the framerate drops or the pop-in.
>>
>>379722608
I had high expectations of this game but...
1. I was expecting story to answer of question from unfinished mess of GR1. Instead it's still unfinished mess where you have no clue what is going on.
2. Camera is bad and fucks up many times especially when you land. During boss battles it's not even bad but horrible.
4. Stealth missions. What for? There is too many of them and they are just plain bad
5. Why 30fps? Game don't look that graphically demanding.

GR2 still have charm, Kat, some fun stuff to do, can look pretty, have lot of content but they fucked up too many things at the same time.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>379722608
jesus christ I remember the 20 gorillion i want to fuck kat threads about this game.
>>
>>379722608
Don't feel too bad. I've marathoned several games this month and the ones that seem kind of bad, are legitimately bad.

Try Yakuza 0 or even Horizon Zero Dawn.
>>
>im sorry you guys

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT YOU FEELING FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE
>>
File: 1479153944208.jpg (875KB, 1496x2551px) Image search: [Google]
1479153944208.jpg
875KB, 1496x2551px
>>379722608
I honestly don't think it picks up the chapter of the game where you go back to Hekseville.

From there on I had decent fun with it.
>>
My only real complaint about GR2 was the criminal lack of Raven actually helping you out. And the inability to play Raven vanilla.
>>
Don't be sorry. The game's ass.

I liked the art style, cute grills, some music tracks, jumping in lunar mode and the time races but everything else is a drag. The controls and camera are both shit. The story is boring as shit. The side-quests are all shit. The fighting is repetitive and has no depth.

The game had potential but the devs weren't creative enough when it came to the gameplay. The game's more like a collection of wasted and badly implemented ideas.

Would still take this game over FFXV tho. Now that was unfinished dogshit.
>>
>>379722608

It was ok, they need to find some way to spice up the flying though. Getting an ability to jump high was fucking stupid.
>>
>>379722608
its bad game, drop it and get a refund if u can.

This is the biggest regret purchase for me this year.
>>
I kept telling you guys it was boring.
Even back when it was released on the Vita, it felt nothing more than a slightly above mediocre game. When GR2 came out, people raved about it left and right while mocking anybody who claimed it was anything other than a masterpiece to be salty Vita fags.
It's just forgettable.
>>
>>379725353
>Horizon Zero Dawn
played it, beat it, it was fun as hell

>Yakuza 0
Shit, you're right. I should pick that up
>>
I steered clear of this because the threads being 100% pure sperging out over the girls raised a red flag, turns out the gameplay and story is ass, big surprise
>>
Literally the only thing why it took off was because it's the only game that looks decent on Vita
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.