[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost forgot that the Wonder Boy III remake is available on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: WonderBoyTheDragonsTrap-10[1].jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WonderBoyTheDragonsTrap-10[1].jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
I almost forgot that the Wonder Boy III remake is available on Steam.

Also, Pirate Dragon is best dragon.
>>
Does the game hold up?
>>
File: Boss_Captain01[1].gif (222KB, 506x379px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_Captain01[1].gif
222KB, 506x379px
>>379714451
Yeah, I'd say it's the definitive version. The biggest gameplay change is that the game autosaves, but you still go back to the starting village when you load a save.
>>
>>379714451
It held up when I played it on a master system emulator a few years back so I'd imagine so.
>>
>>379714451

It's still impressive for its time but it definitely shows its age. The remake does a good job covering that up with pretty grafix though.
>>
>>379714451
Some hitbox are fucked up with the new art
I hate the new soundtrack but well, everyone have his taste
The game is still amazing
>>
File: MouseManRunning[1].gif (69KB, 150x129px) Image search: [Google]
MouseManRunning[1].gif
69KB, 150x129px
>>379715815
Is it just me, or does the mouse man's sword fucking suck? It's almost impossible to hit anything with it.

Getting the mouse man's charm was a nightmare.
>>
>>379715971
it's the same as in the original
most of the time you just rush and don't try to kill shit with mouse-man
>>
>>379714000
is there a torrent or something to test it?

i do plan to buy it, alongside the SonicMania preorder, but i dont have money right now.
>>
i got all the stones
now what?
>>
>>379714000
it looks like a million bucks
im buying that shit ASAP
>>
File: lion_run_color2[1].gif (154KB, 691x300px) Image search: [Google]
lion_run_color2[1].gif
154KB, 691x300px
>>379716353
Did you find the hidden shop where he says "No charm, no sale"?
>>
>>379716890
yes but i dont remember where
>>
>>379717197
Use Lion Man or Mouse Man to break the blocks to the left of the tower in the village, fall into the water, then head left. In the room with the three pits, hit the lone block that is up above them. The first pit leads to trampoline blocks.
>>
>The Dragon's Trap
>Trap
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.