[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE best fighting game in recent years >is made in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1496306847832.png (221KB, 435x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1496306847832.png
221KB, 435x1254px
>THE best fighting game in recent years
>is made in the west
Why is this allowed?
>>
>casual game attracts casual gamers
>casual gamers make up the majority of reviewers and consumers
>casual game scores higher and sells better than two games that cater to skill and one that was a total botch job from day one

Absolutely shocking
>>
>>379708929
So its the better fighting game then? Good to know
>>
>>379709046
I mean if you're down for a story-based game with cheese characters and a laughable competitive scene then yeah it's pretty tight
>>
>>379708752
the west make the best mediums when they actually try
>>
>>379709046
so youre a casual then? good to know
>>
>>379708929

So by that logic Botw and P5 is made for casuals because it ranked 90+?
>>
File: 1450837148787.jpg (151KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450837148787.jpg
151KB, 427x427px
You see, in todays modern age, most fighting devs have gotten lazy. They think they can just release a barebones game for full price and still charge you for DLC characters in place of making you buy a brand new game a year or two down the road.

The harsh truth is, they can't, but the fanboys let them get away with it. NRS has continued to present consumers with an all-around package for both hardcore and casuals, people who want a new fighting game or those who just like capeshit. Japan NEEDS to adapt. No more SFVs, no more MvC3 or Infinites, hell even ArcSys caught up to modern times with quality content faster than bamco or capcom.

Give people a full deal, or cut the price to 20-40 dollars like Killer Instinct did.
>>
>>379709651
what does that have to do with anything? neither of those games are fighting games youre comparing apples with oranges
>>
>>379708752
warner bros has money to pay shills. Post user score.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.