[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to pick for my first gold weapon. Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: no_new_characters.jpg (928KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
no_new_characters.jpg
928KB, 3840x2160px
I don't know what to pick for my first gold weapon. Please convince me which one to get.
>>
>>379706276
the uninstall weapon

or reinhardt
>>
>>379706276
I chose Winston's because who does that? And people will respect you because you went with a tank instead of DPS. Plus, it's Winston. A tank hero known for requiring great positioning, as well as an ability to lead your team. Every other hero is too predictable (except maybe Zen, Lucio, Orisa, Mei, and Widow imo)
>>
Pharah and get her dance emote
>>
Torbjorn
It's actually one of the few gold weapons that doesn't look like fucking trash
>>
>>379706276
The hero you main. Or Zenyatta's gold balls
>>
>>379706276

Whoever it is you like to play that you sometimes don't pick because you think your team will look down on you for it.

They see a golden gun and they'll assume you know what you're doing, even if you don't.
>>
>>379706934
he's a nigger, you fucking niggerlover
>>
I got the golden weapon for Reinhardt's Lionhardt skin.

The hammer was already gold to begin with, and the gold version makes it even more so.
>>
>>379707164
torb is fucking trash lmao

>>379707007
Already have the dance emote so she very well may be the one I pick. I actually enjoy playing her too.
>>
File: 1495943610244.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495943610244.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>first gold weapon i got was hanzo's bow
>got enough funpoints from s4 that i could get mccree's
>>
>>379707775
>thinking moon monkey is bad
>>
>>379706276
just get your main's, you aren't going to get any serious answers here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.