[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, I wanted to ask you for opinions about Ashes of Singularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: cart.png (157KB, 657x445px) Image search: [Google]
cart.png
157KB, 657x445px
Hey /v/, I wanted to ask you for opinions about Ashes of Singularity and Sorcerer King: Rivals.

Are they worth buying? I liked gameplay videos but maybe Im just buying shit games without knowing it?

Thanks for any help, opinion or reply!
>>
Anybody?
>>
Bump for you.
Never played them, OP, sorry.
>>
Buy ashes on steam
Devs are retarded and use steam and gog galaxy servers, so no crossplay
>>
>>379704885
Overall the game feels like an easier, simpler and clunkier version of Forged Alliance with less content
>>
File: games.png (87KB, 621x271px) Image search: [Google]
games.png
87KB, 621x271px
played the first sorcerer king and it felt pretty similar to their previous fantasy 4x game. Haven't tried Ashes yet. I have only bought Hidden and Dangerous 2 so far in the sale. Thinking about buying pic related? Thoughts?
>>
>>379702419
I don't think Ashes is worth buying, but I haven't looked at it since release. I don't like the node system and I really hate how everything is a Hover Tank.
>>
>>379702419
>paying for torrents
Buy them, these are the kind of games a full blown retard would play, so they suit you perfectly.
>>
>>379705163
Xenonauts is fun and i enjoyed the gameplay and the art style although after playing XCOM (firaxis) it kinda felt less fun
>>
>>379705613
gog doesn't use torrents
>>
>>379705163
Xenonauts is pretty good
>>
>>379705613

I like to pay devs for their work, thank you.

>>379705474
>>379704885
>>379705063

Thanks for warning. Maybe in next bigger discount, then.

As for games in your cart, Xenonauts should be faithful sequel to XCUM, but I constantly feel it lacks something. Its a solid game anyway and worth playing, tho. Cant say anything about the rest.
>>
>>379705613
>I need DRM to validate my purchases.
(You), cuck.
>>
>>379705613
Only situation to use torrents is when it's certain none of the money will go to the original developers, like with VtM:B
>>
Give Ashes a pirate and see if you like it
>>
>>379707535

I dont pirate, too much problems with torrents, malware and such.
>>
>too much problems with torrents, malware and such
This is simply wrong
>>
File: gog.png (467KB, 917x929px) Image search: [Google]
gog.png
467KB, 917x929px
r8
>>
>>379711898
Dont waste the money on DP since its runs like shit and is a meme game.
Pathologic on the other hand is good till you get the true ending then you will question the game, your life and feel very Russian.
>>
>Divine Divinity
>Wizardry 8
>Arcanum
redpill me, niggas
>>
>gog sale thread
>10 replies
>steam sale thread
>thread locked after 500 replies
What a casual fucking board /v/ is.
>>
Why no Insomnia sale?!
>>
>>379713231
>Divine Divinity
pretty decent diablo clone
>wizardry 8
one of the best dungeon crawlers with a fuckton of content
>Arcanum
great atmosphere and story, gameplay is a bit meh
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.