[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /v/ I played Persona 3 FES but I don't care about The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: persona4.jpg (111KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
persona4.jpg
111KB, 250x336px
Hi /v/

I played Persona 3 FES but I don't care about The Answer, so I'll jump onto Persona 4.

Should I buy a vita and P4G or just emulate the normal Persona 4 onto PCSX2?
>>
Did you watch that Simpsons episode with Poochie? P4G is kind of like that.
>>
>>379699818

So just play the normal P4 then?
>>
>>379700228
If you can get your hands on a PSTV then go for that with Golden. Golden adds alot of stuff, some of it bad or unnecessary but most of it are legit additions. I played Golden first and I was surprised to hear that alot of the features weren't in vanilla Persona 4.
>>
Can you buy a Vita TV? Then get Golden, you don't need a memory card for it, you can use the internal flash memory of the Vita TV.

If you can't get a Vita TV, then just play the original. I would highly recommend against buying a Vita handheld at this point just for one game.
>>
>>379699757
P4G adds a shitload of stuff. It's definitely worth playing over the original.
Does it work on VitaTV? If so I'd just grab one of those. If not, well, buying an actual Vita just for one game is a bit extreme. There's tons of other games on Vita though so it's probably still worth it.
>>
>>379699757
You should skip p4 and just go straight to p5. p4 is worse than p3.
>>
>>379699757
play the normal version.

reach out to the truth>Time to Make History
>>
File: persona3.jpg (104KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
persona3.jpg
104KB, 250x355px
>>379700523
>>379700695
>>379700710

Only have a PS3, and I don't care too much about P4 anyways. Liked some aspects of P3 but overall just played it so I could dip my foot onto the "Persona world" and experience what would be like playing the past titles.

Will probably play P2 after finishing P4, so I don't wanna waste money on a new console right now, since Persona 5 can be played on a Ps3 just fine.

>>379701021
>>379700843

I'm autistic when it comes to franchises. I gotta play the past titles or I feel like a normie.
>>
>>379699757
Only buy a Vita if you're interested in other games on the system. If you like niche japanese games, there's plenty to love. P4G is objectively better than P4, but it's not a huge enough change to justify spending over $100 for literally just that. If you do end up getting one, make sure it's firmware 3.60 or under if you care about hacking it.
>>
>>379699757
I cant stand Marie, but despite that forced piece of shit character, golden added a bunch of nice events and a new particular social link that will lead you to another ending, so go with that, but its not worth buying a vita for unless you can find one for cheap.
>>
>>379699757
play the answer, dumb personababby
>>
>>379704575
How is she forced? She appears for like 2 minutes at the beginning, then reads you an annoying poem for like 10 seconds every few months. They didn't force her on you at all if you didn't choose to interact with her.
>>
>>379700843
And P5 is worst than both.

>>379701021
Golden has both songs
>>
Play the answer asshole

>>379704845
>every few months
More like every three times you enter the velvet room, despite finishing her social link. She is annoying as fuck.
>>
File: 1446908060802.jpg (71KB, 299x408px) Image search: [Google]
1446908060802.jpg
71KB, 299x408px
>>379702156
FES added 20% more to The Journey. Then it added a 30 hour epilogue dungeon crawling called The Answer. Golden added 30%sh more to P4 vanilla overall. I finished P3 and P4 on PS3, just be sure to read the save menu before turning it off. I had 2 save errors, just double save overwrite and it'll be fine.

Golden was fun, but not the only way to play 4.
>>
>>379704996
There's literally 8 of them, and they only trigger once every month or so. Considering the game is literally 100 hours long, that doesn't seem like a lot... And you can just hold triangle anyways. She is a shitty character tho.
>>
since you have a ps3 you can just get persona 4 on the psn
>>
Golden added a lot of gameplay stuff like being able to go out at night but the original P4 is fine to play and you're not missing much

You're honestly better off story wise because everything with Marie is awful
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.