[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just installed it for the first time and got to the moment where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wtc17.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
wtc17.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
Just installed it for the first time and got to the moment where I get my suit and the crosshair shows up. Can I disable it? How?

Also, some general advice for my playthrough?
>>
>>379698070
>~
>crosshair 0
Fucks up the crossbow though.
Just play as it is and have fun. Then mod it if it is up your alley.
>>
1. Google it
2. Nope, it's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>379698070
How are you going to aim? HL2 isn't calladoody, there is no ironsight
>>
>>379698729
by looking at the centre of the screen?
>>
>>379699043
how?!
>>
>>379699552
OP here, didn't know HL2 didn't have ironsight. Still, the other anon has a cool idea with aiming blind, I'll give it a try
>>
>>379700641
You'll have a problem landing revolver headshots.
>>
>>379700641
Press Z
>>
>>379698228
>>379698729
>>379699043
>>379699552
>Falling for the bait
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 418x455px
>>379698070
>hl2 running below 720p in 2017
>>
>>379700685
the revolver pisses me off
if you get hit your aim get's shifted off course and it takes 2 shots to kill something unless you aim for the head, which takes too long result in the aforementioned "fucked aim"
>>
>>379702453
It's so satisfying when you manage to switch to it and get a quick headshot or two.

Revolver is much less mandatory in HL2, anyway. In HL1 it's your primary weapon against HECU after you get it and before you get the crossbow again. In 2, it's just an option because they buffed the shotgun so much.
>>
>>379703173
this. Shotgun + USP for basically the entire game considering the pistol I think does more damage than the MP5 if you can aim with it.
>>
>>379703635
Pistol is crap, actually, have you played on Hard? MP7 is alright, it's unsatisfying because of how the game handles accuracy but you can work with it. Damage per bullet is really bad but rate of fire makes up for it at close-mid range.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.