[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be willing to pay for legacy servers ? At which patch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Y9E8Qxs.png (493KB, 733x559px) Image search: [Google]
Y9E8Qxs.png
493KB, 733x559px
Would you be willing to pay for legacy servers ?

At which patch should the legacy servers stop ?

Should post-cata models for humans and the like be used ?
>>
File: warlockWoW5.jpg (156KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
warlockWoW5.jpg
156KB, 2048x1365px
>>379694331
>Would you be willing to pay for legacy servers ?
Yes
>At which patch should the legacy servers stop ?
>Should post-cata models for humans and the like be used ?
Yes.
>>
>>379694331
Yes.

I think it would be fun to do the first two expansion cycles so the whole thing basically lasts 6 years, and then I don't know, maybe let players make some new content or something.

I think people already use post-cata models on legacy private servers and it's on a player by player basis so why not?
>>
File: queue.png (129KB, 711x240px) Image search: [Google]
queue.png
129KB, 711x240px
>>379695868
This. I'd have no problem shelling out money for this as long as I don't have to deal with all the fuckery and incompetence surrounding private servers
>>
Currently playing on a TBC server having paid 10$ to do so.

TBC a best.
>>
>>379696172
Which one and why are you paying? I heard there's one server that's about to move to TBC and there's another server that just went into open beta.
>>
Naw. Blizzard's made it abundantly clear that they think vanilla to Wrath fans are silly, and should just play Legion with everyone else. I would have been fine if they just kept quiet about it, but they really have no problem insulting their past playerbase.
>>
Yes.
3.3.5a
Yes, graphic rewamp + old content = perfection
>>
>>379696496
Really? I always thought that Legion was their attempt at compromise by bringing back Illidan and what not (I didn't play so I don't know what dumb shit they're up to now.)
>>
>>379696674
Bringing back illadin doesn't excuse all of their bullshit with sylvanas.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_031016_195136.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_031016_195136.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>Would you be willing to pay for legacy servers ?
Absolutely yes the only reason I'm still not playing on servers like Elysium but I'm worried about losing progress again. Had about 2 weeks of playtime on Nostalrius and I'm just not willing to lose that progress again.
At which patch should the legacy servers stop ?
Should post-cata models for humans and the like be used ?
No
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.