[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out about emulating What are some great gba, ds and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dsgames.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dsgames.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
Just found out about emulating

What are some great gba, ds and other games to emulate besides pokemon?
>>
Also really classic shit is cool too, Im thinking about chrono trigger
>>
Ace Attorney and 999 are great if you're into to that puzzle / adventure type of thing.
>>
Games I play on emulators

>Nes
Punchout
>SNES
Dragon quest 3 translated, Mario kart, Mario all stars, zelda
>GBA
Advance wars, Pokemon mystery dungeon, And ofcourse pokemon mainline games and zelda
>Ds
Dragon quest 9, Mario kart, Pokemon mainline games, zelda
>Gamecube
Mario kart, Animal crossing, zelda
>Arcade games
Street fighter
>>
>>379693683
ty anon

ur a good guy
>>
Any Harvest Moon game.
>>
>>379693353
>Trauma Center
How's that one? I'm playing second opinion now and it's pretty good, and that's just a remake of under the knife as far as I know.
>>
>>379694004
it is a remake, but it changes a bit at the end. iirc I enjoyed the ending of under the knife more, but I wouldn't bother playing it if I were you (especially if you'd be emulating on a computer), just look up a video
my ds died before under the knife 2 came out, so I have no idea how that is
>>
>>379693353
>Just found out about emulating
what the fuck, how old are you? 12 or 70?
>>
>>379693353

Are you 12?
Also, for DS games emulation is not really recommendable due to the touch screen input.
Just get yourself a flash card.
>>
>>379693353
Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, and naturally both Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! and Rhythm Heaven.

And fucking Ghost Trick.
>>

you have to be 18 or over to post on 4chan anon
>>
>>379695124
Quite a few DS games are playable without the touch screen.
I agree flash carts are a superior though.
>>
>>379693683
Play the PC port of 999 instead
>>
File: 1428001394207-2.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428001394207-2.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>379693353
How?
Are you fucking 8?
Go and stay gone plebbitor
>>
>>379697897
Can you turn off the voice acting in the pc version or at least use nip voices? I want to to avoid hearing Junpei's english VA at all costs.
>>
>>379693353
>viewtiful joe for the DS
is it good?
>>
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS

now FAK OFF
>>
>>379695124

use the mouse?
>>
where can I get a DS rom card in Europe that can be booted from a hacked 3DS? I need cash and I'm about to sell my legit DS collection
>>
GUYS! GUYS!

he made a d and an s out of his ds games. OP confirmed for clever girl
>>
>>379693353

lmao
>>
Fuck, you're in for a treat. I wish I had just discovered emulating again. If you love RPGs definitely emulate like half the SNES library. That system is GOAT. PS1, PS2, GBA are the next best as well.

My recommendations are:

Seiken Densetsu 3
Actraiser
E.V.O Search for Eden
Symphony of the Night
Mother 3
Secret of Evermore
Terranigma
7th Saga
Live A Live
Lufia II
Bahamut Lagoon
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario RPG
Super Metroid

And shit, like, a million more games. Just keep googling and playing shit in your free time, you're gonna have a blast.
>>
File: 1347632454.jpg (32KB, 438x454px) Image search: [Google]
1347632454.jpg
32KB, 438x454px
>>379698574
>E.V.O Search for Eden

Why you do this to OP?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.