[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with old outdated consoles /v/? Are they somwhat salvageable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: nintendo playsquare.jpg (28KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo playsquare.jpg
28KB, 449x450px
What to do with old outdated consoles /v/? Are they somwhat salvageable?
Don't tell me you collect old hardware like a nerd.
>>
File: DSCN1060.jpg (275KB, 1224x918px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1060.jpg
275KB, 1224x918px
>>379686905
i collect old hardware like a nerd
>>
I collect old hardware like a nerd as well, I've got everything back to my old N64, a lot of other shit was thrown out by my dad years ago
I'm actually pretty nervous about moving across the country soon, I'm thinking I'll box up all my shit and have it sent down bit by bit after I fly over myself.
Has anyone else moved overseas/across a huge area here? I'm not sure what the best way to get my shit moved will be.
>>
>>379686905
Nerds!? On /v/? Why, I never!
>>
>>379686905
But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community.
>>
>>379686905
Is this image meant to make me mad? its working
>>
>>379686905
Keeping my old hardware got me laid, not even joking
>>
give it away on fb, sell it to a pawn shop for a dollar
>>
>>379688250
story time?
>>
Nope. I don't collect junk. My last console was a PS3.
I play on my PC now and I sold all my old consoles and physical games because they were a waste of space and also they were trash. I mean why I wanna keep an old PS1 if I will never turn it on again?.
>>
>>379686905
i have the SNES i grew up with, with 2 controllers
super mario world
mortal kombat 2
street fighter 2
final fight 2
cannon fodder
zombies ate my neighbours

hoping once i can sell it for a lot of $$$money$$$
>>
File: 1478217308518.jpg (13KB, 232x185px) Image search: [Google]
1478217308518.jpg
13KB, 232x185px
>>379686905
delet this
>>
>>379688359
>always fucked around with pc's, since I was a kid
>poorfaggot so take pc's from anywhere, bins, side of the road
>start building computers out of the parts I can salvage
>few years go by, got a LOT of pc's, probably 3 years behind in hardware but good pc's
>one day feeling generous, I don't know something probably set it off
>put a post on fagbook saying if any parents have kids who can't afford a computer I will give them one and set it up for them
>flooded with messages, check their fagbooks to see if really poor
>start giving pc's to poor kids
>milf I've always seen but never talked to messages me and asks me if I could help her with her computer, isn't poor but saw the ad and needed help
>go to her house, she starts saying how nice it is that someone gives a fuck etc etc
>spaghetti, ask her whats wrong with her pc
>says 'nothing anon, I just wanted to say thank you'
>tell her she could have just messaged it's all good
>takes her clothes off, I just froze and says she couldnt send this on facebook
>fuck
>leave
>still see her and wave
It actually helped my social life a lot, I didn't want anything in return and it helped to get rid of piles of computers but it was the best thing I ever did and still do

not very exciting but it was one of my first fucks and it was a bit out of the ordinary.
>>
>>379688951
this does sound like you made it up, I guess that girl had a fetish for "good people"

if you did give computers away you were a good guy tho, rare to see you here
>>
>>379688951
>thingsthathappened
>>
>>379689093
>>379689101
I have way funnier and more unbelievable shit that has happened than that.
My main hobby is surfing as horrible as it sounds most women, ones I know anyway are shallow as shit and seem to like it when they find out you do.
>>
>>379688176
A very kino response
>>
>>379687354
Might want a little more light in there anon, you might need some for that pale skin of yours.
Also is that a painting on a paper plate on your wall?
>>
hack it
>>
>>379689835
>unfunny comedy for niggers
>kino
no
>>
>>379686905
Fucking triggered
>>
>>379686905
>Outdated consoles
There is literally no such thing
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 560x302px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 560x302px
>>379686905
>gamecube of 16 years died three weeks ago
>know that it will never work and that I have to throw it away
>want to bury it but the pain of burying a friend makes me sad

I've had the fucking thing since 2001 and I want to let go but I just can't
>>
>>379691216
Get it repaired it's the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1496081283390.png (687KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1496081283390.png
687KB, 946x946px
>>379690396
>Black Dynamite
>Unfunny
>having this shit taste

It's definitely more fun when you're high,
though.
>>
>>379686905
what's that shit, that's not how you thread a console
I actually don't use my GameCube anymore (for GameCube games, I have my Wii), but even I make it sure, that it is ok

>>379689705
you know, surfer boys...
>>
>>379687354
Do you live in an actual basement? is it comfy?
>>
>>379686905

They're fun to hook up and play sometimes. I worked at a vidya store for a while when I was younger. I didn't mean to collect shit but wound up with too many consoles.
>>
all of the ones worth owning are still fairly cheap so theres no point of selling them. the super nintendo is the exception tho
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.