[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's always threads discussing favorite games, but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2941.jpg (69KB, 288x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
69KB, 288x344px
There's always threads discussing favorite games, but what games does /v/ generally consider the worst of the worst, and why?

Pic very related.
>>
I don't think DA:I is a bad game. Just a very bland and mediocre one.
>>
I think Dragon Age 2 is more hated than Inquisition.
>>
>>379681169
Inquisition isn't even the worst DA game.

The worst game ever made is MUGEN
>>
>>379681169
Here's a question: what's a series that continues to get games but is critically and objectively bad?
>>
Inquisition was a step in the right direction compared to DA2. Basically just a watered down origins that needs a little work.
>>
>>379681624
Madden
>>
>>379682108
Madden is received well by critics though. Plus, Madden 17 actually had fun gameplay compared to past games.
>>
>>379681624
Persona
>>
>>379681169
DA:I>DA2
>>
>>379682669
No.
>>
>>379682831
holy shit yes
>>
>>379682928
Hell no.
>LGBT propaganda
>over a hundred MMO-tier fetch quests
>huge boring locations
>shit villain
>Flemeth dies in the stupidest way possible
>>
Mindjack.
>>
>>379681624
Sniper Ghost Warrior
>>
>>379682242
Fuck you
>>
Da2 was failed ambition filled with laziness and EA lameness. But it still tried to do more with itself and take a new direction. Da I is just boring fluff with no creativity or ambition to it. The only remaining classic bioware moments are some of the conversations you have with the characters and even most of them are bland and uninspired. A complete hacks guide to writing video game characters would tell you at some bare minimum the characters should be good foils to the world's various races and factions and none of Da I's chars can even do this well. Mmo game play thing so hard to ripoff the worst elements of Skyrim I actually felt vicarious shame. I guess the irony is fallout 4 tried really hard to have bioware like companions while making everything else worse. Life is hilarious. Sad.
>>
>>379681169
DA:I isn't bad, it's just unbearably by-the-numbers.
>>
>>379683284
Next Persona game when? 2030?
>>
File: 7645635345345.jpg (118KB, 1142x704px) Image search: [Google]
7645635345345.jpg
118KB, 1142x704px
>>379681169
Having a lot of shit to do doesn't mean it's fun to play

the combat and crafting systems are fucking awful.

I bought it on launch and didnt even put 10 hours in it
>>
>>379683164
Flemeth "died" on purpose, her body was like 80 and she shared the same goals as Solas. No soul is forced on the unwilling as she said.
>>
>>379683929
I mean Bioware didn't know what to do with her anymore, so they killed her off. Did we even find out why she wanted Morrigan to capture the archdemon's soul?
>>
>>379683691
Getting stuck in one of those big MMO areas doing sidequests for a while is an exercise in keeping your eyes open.
The game shows flashes of being interesting in certain story missions, but then it goes back to that shit. You're obligated to participate in them too since they give you those points to unlock story missions and new areas.
>>
>>379684065
I don't know but Solas was all pissy about the wardens plan to wipe out the archdemons in the game. It must be important.
>>
I played this game called Too Human once, i played it for like 20 minutes and then i never touched it again. It was so so bad, i've heard some subhumans like it but i've no idea why or how.
>>
>>379683164
>lgbt """"propoganda""""
shut up. gays exist, get over it
>>
>>379685219
>X exists so it must be okay
Rapists exist, get over it
>>
>>379685219
It's just the tranny that gets my goat. It's so weird to see them attempt to normalise it, sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>379681624
Call of Duty
>>
>>379685437
rapists exist so a rapist existing in a video game is not propoganda
>>
>>379681624

Most obvious answer is Dynasty Warriors even though I enjoy musous.
>>
>all these dragon age inquisition threads
We are really getting an announcement today, right?
>>
>>379687951
Nah, it's just one autistic ea shill samefagging his thread.
>>
>>379681169
What is wrong with Inquisition? I am getting back into vidya after a long hiatus and was considering getting this as it is pretty cheap
>>
I've started playing da:i recently, it's not a bad game at all. its biggest problem is how terribly buggy it is. aside from that, it's a solid arpg.

people probably have a problem with bioware's sjw agenda but it's not even that noticable in this game
>>
>shitty fetch quests
>horrible ugly armor
>shitty mmorpg like combat
>removed all fun traits, specialties
>copy paste magic, flame wall, ice wall etc
>shitty lore is even worse
>shitty ending THAT ISNT EVEN A TRUE ENDING GO BUY DLC LMAO
only cucks and normalfags liked da:i
>>
>>379688473
Dont, its marred with a lot of shit systems on top of a fucking atrocious story.

Unless you really like MMO grinding in a single player game, but even then. No.
>>
the mmorpg like combat thing is only partly true. it borrows some elements from it, but it goes deeper.
>>
>>379688819
Wow, i never believed the /v/ has shills thing, but then multiple DAI shit threads pop up, and people trying to say shit like this?

Either terrible shill, or my sarcasm is really off.
>>
File: 813gKWPUsHL._SX342_.jpg (45KB, 342x428px) Image search: [Google]
813gKWPUsHL._SX342_.jpg
45KB, 342x428px
now here's a shitty arpg, and a terrible game overall

i can't believe a clunky mess like this was even released. is arcania gothic 4 any better?
>>
>>379688473
It's a design nightmare frankly.
They tried to keep some semblance of CRPG mechanics, while heavily stearing the game toward the action game market and ended up with really shit gameplay that doesn't do either justice.
And then, the way the game world and quests were designed makes it feel like a single player mmo, which is a complaint you'll hear a lot in Inquisition threads, but it's pretty spot on.

I got this shit on release because i loved Origins and it is generally better than DA2, at least technically. Because for all the shit DA2 did, i managed to play throught it a couple of times, but i still haven't been able to slog through Inquisition because it gets ridiculously boring after a few hours of playing.
>>
>>379681334
i think thats because alot of people fell off after 2
>>
>>379689162
I don't understand how they could fuck up a game that much. The combat is atrocious.

And no, arcania isnt much better
>>
>>379688804
>>379689197
Fair enough, I won't bother unless I see it stupidly cheap somewhere. Shame, it sounded quite promising.
>>
File: 11280534-6204390218002742.jpg (73KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
11280534-6204390218002742.jpg
73KB, 475x600px
how about this one? i heard it's a witcher 3 batman arkham in space kinda deal, and a couple friends of mine loved it. thought about getting it but not sure
>>
Diablo 3
Fallout 3
Thief (2014)

I can't decide which one is worse, but they all fucking atrocious.
>>
>>379689197
I bet you would defend Witcher 3's combat
>>
>>379689264
DA2 suffered mostly from being "consolized" and having been done so in a ridiculous rush. And I'm not trying to start shit, DA:O was meant to be a PC exclusive until EA stepped in at the end of development and the control/gameplay doesn't translate well. I have both Origins and 2 on PC and PS3 and Origins suffered severely on the console release. DA2 on the other hand essentially smae thing on both platforms, no significant gameplay differences, which is great since it it's playable on consoles, but ass because they had to simplify a lot of shit.

And the game getting pushed out by EA in 6 months was what truly ruined it. Hell, I'm surprised it turned out that well honestly.
There's also the whole "speaking protagonist" thing, which detracts a lot from the RP aspect. And the budget.
>>
>>379690078
Why?
>>
>>379689893
its like a off brand mass effect. if you get it on sale its fun despite the bugs/flaws. I wouldn't go in expecting very much though. Its a sequel to Mars: War Logs if you care.
>>
File: IT'S OK.jpg (74KB, 627x593px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S OK.jpg
74KB, 627x593px
>>379683164
>>379685720
and then they lore rape qunari. They went from thishttps://youtu.be/MO26iMy4MXU?t=3m33s
to "qunari accepts trannys etc."
>>
>>379690565
The worst part is it doesn't even make sense.
Wasn't the Qun all about people accepting their roles and whatnot? As in "If you are X, then you should not try to become Y, because simply, you are X"
>>
>>379681169
I didn't find it that bad. It wasn't anything amazing, but I didn't regret spending 10$ on it when it was on sale.
>>
>>379690565
>>379690701
Again, Iron Bull is a liar
>>
>>379690565
Isn't Iron Bull bisexual? Maybe that's why he's okay with trannies.

But to be fair, a lot of the LGB's can't stand trannies so yeah.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.