[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought it yesterday for 2.99 euro >played for 4 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 2_FarCry2_1920x1080.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2_FarCry2_1920x1080.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Bought it yesterday for 2.99 euro

>played for 4 hours

>love the gun play and the african setting

>why i played the far cry series not before
>>
>why i played the far cry series not before
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>379680838
I remember renting this when it came out for 360. I didn;t like it back then. Is it actually good? is it worth trying again?
>>
>>379681063
It's like MGS V without the base management
>>
File: 1465877396023.png (780KB, 851x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465877396023.png
780KB, 851x720px
>Malaria
>Checkpoints respawn as soon as you turn your back

Game's fucking great, but those are some big flaws
>>
FC2 is the worst game in the series, unfortunately.
>>
>>379680838
>the african setting
driving for miles through nothing but mud and trees?
>>
>>379680838

big news its shit. Far cry 1 is the only true far cry game everything else is cod in jungle
>>
I only got it because I read it was inspired by Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness but it just has some pretentious mercenary who quotes Nietzsche. The game itself was just a bunch of fetch quests in large boring and empty map.... trees, trees, mud, mud, and a small piece of the sahara up north. Then you randomly run into some checkpoints and get shitty guns that jam a lot. It sucks.
>>
I wish the multiplayer was still alive. It was so damn fun and I pity anyone that couldn't experience it when it still had a lot of players.
>>
>>379680838
are there any mods that remove malaria or just give you infinite pills? Also, fix those garbage respawning enemies. I know African has a growing population but it's not that fast
>also the ending is shit
>>
>>379680838
>malaria
>empty
>jeepniggers always find you
>passive animals
>malaria
>malaria
>>
niggers
>>
>>379680838
>the AK47 jams
>ever
garbage game, not realistic
>>
FC2 had the best setting but worst gameplay in series.

FC3 and onwards may have been generic Ubisoft trash, but at least they were playable and not as boring as FC2.
>>
>"Open world" map is open in only a few spots
>Constantly constrained to following paths because there are high cliffs all over the place
>Missions are all very samey
>Weapon degradation is pointless after you can buy weapons
>The "malaria" mechanic
>Wonky enemy AI that can snipe you from half a mile away while you're hiding in thick foilage
>Checkpoint enemies respawn so frequently that you'll be fighting the same ones over and over again
>Can't just blast through checkpoints with a fast car because enemies will get in a slow as hell APC and somehow still catch up to you in 5 seconds

This is one of the worst games I've ever played.
>>
I have to see enough ugly niggers irl to be surrounded by them in a video game too
>>
>>379683363
Weapons jam in CoD?
>>
>>379684295
But in this game you get to gun them down with a gold AK and light their whole mud shit camps on fire with flare guns

anyone that doesn't like this game literally is prepping their bull Tyrone right now
>>
>>379681063
It's shit. I remember it with rose coloured glasses. Everytime I replay it, the constant driving and every NPC being hostile kills the fun after a couple hours.
>>
they patched out the checkpoint respawning, It was a good game to kill some time on with a good setting
>>
>>379684416
Cuckolding is a lifestyle not an insult please stop disparaging my people.
>>
My favorite farcry, just wish i didnt have to mod out bulletsponge enemies and checkpoints constantly following you. Only real complaint after that is malaria being way too annoying and weapons degrading a little too fast. Great otherwise
>>
>>379684506
They never patched it out. Checkpoints respawn when you exit the cell they are in. Sometimes you stay in the cell they are in when you complete a mission, sometimes you don't. Not even mods can fix it.
>>
>>379684379

Wow its like, totally different game because of this mechanic. YOu know what truly was outstanding in far cry? The supernatural element theyve since neglected, making their games generic pisses of shit with open world meme slapped on. Far cry was truly unique, far cry 2 was really decent everything post is laughable (blooddragon is maybe okayish)
>>
>>379684762
You can drive cars in CoD?
>>
>Nu Far Cry is set in montana
>The bad guys are white
>Good guys lead by black priest

I guess those rumors of Ubisoft being infiltrated by BLM were true. WD2 already kind of confirmed that, though.
>>
>>379684832
YOur game is generic, your taste is generic get off my bord you dull human being
>>
>>379684832
Last mission of CoD4 is a car chase. First mission of WoW has you drive a taxi in Cuba. MW2 Brazil mission has you start in a car.
>>
>>379684929
U mad bro?
>>
>>379684929
You can parachute in CoD?
>>
>>379685189
You do it in the mountain mission of BO1, where you parachute off a cliff to avoid an avalanche.
>>
>>379685142

Absolutely, I really miss the mutants and geneticly modified troopers and clever but semi linear level design with multiple aproaches and actual, functional stealth gameplay on top with a decent story to boot. Its really a shame and seeing this generic game being praised leaves me a bit mad but also indiferent since I actually enjoyed it too. Still, it wasnt worth it killing of inetresting ideas for all that shit that is fc since 3
>>
>>379685258

I love you my dude, have a great fucking life
>>
>>379685357
Please stop trying to fit in, it is embarrassing as fuck.
>>
>>379685468

Fit in what/where you retard. There is no fucking bandwagon for fc1 anywhere.
>>
I uninstalled after about 20 minutes because I couldn't get over the guns' ejection ports being on the wrong side.
>>
>>379683749
Senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnNFmCRraA
>>
>>379680838

FC2 is amazing. Hard as FUCK on the highest setting too, with surprisingly well-done stealth
>>
>>379681307
>mad over getting to slaughter niggers over and over again

Cuck.
>>
>>379685816
Cuckolding is a lifestyle not an insult please stop disparaging my people
>>
>>379685728
FYI that was because he was using airdropped ammo from the US that was designed to blow up their guns.
>>
>>379685728

Not an AK-47 senpai.

That's a Romanian DRACO.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.