[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Legend of Zelda ended after Wind Waker - all subsequent games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Zelda3Map.jpg (556KB, 1499x997px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda3Map.jpg
556KB, 1499x997px
The Legend of Zelda ended after Wind Waker - all subsequent games sucked. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't
>>
I think WW has the crown in terms of story and OST, but I enjoyed actually playing BotW more.
>>
well windwaker sucked ass, so Id say youre definitely wrong
>>
>Weathercock
>Cock
kek
>>
why do people act like WW is exempt from all the flaws of the modern zelda games?
>>
File: you_suck.jpg (25KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
you_suck.jpg
25KB, 300x303px
>The Minish Cap
>Twilight Princess on cube
>Phantom Hourglass

Yeah, no. There was a 10-year deadzone before Breath of the Wild, but the series was still strong for a few years after Wind Waker.
>>
>>379672076
Skyward Sword was good, not as good as windwaker though.

Other than that all zelda has been bad since Yamauchi left Nintendo and Miyamoto stopped directing them.

I've freed myself from the vicegrip that is Nintendo fandom cause they woefully abuse the concept of nostalgia and legacy.
>>
>>379672397
same. BOTW is just windwaker with linear progression taking a side line, you can do everything right out of the get go.
>>
>>379672076
wow OP, you truly are a Paragon of cock sucking

Polite sage, you humongous homo
>>
>>379672076
Not "sucked" but the quality slipped significantly.

> TP was alright, currently playing it
> never played SS
> Minish Cap was fun but pretty forgettable
> PH was kinda forgettable, everyone always rags on the timed dungeon you have to go back for but the touch-based controls REALLY sucked
> ST sucked balls
> never played ALBW but I never liked the idea

Fundamental problem with games after WW is that they mucked up the timeline with every subsequent game
>>
>>379673725
>WW fucked with the timeline beyond belief to the point that they literally needed to establish a separate timeline where wind waker became possible
>"games after windwaker mucked up the timeline!!!"
Caring about the timeline at all in Zelda is autistic as fuck
>>
>>379672076
Twilight Princess is the same quality as Wind Waker and BotW is amazing.
>>
File: wait a minute that room.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute that room.webm
3MB, 640x360px
you mean ended WITH Windwaker
>>
>>379672076
WW is the worst post-MM console Zelda.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.