[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would /v/ recommend the switch or say to wait? Is Nintendo going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1838.jpg (36KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1838.jpg
36KB, 554x369px
would /v/ recommend the switch or say to wait? Is Nintendo going to have third parties?
>>
>>379669162
Just wait.
>>
>>379669162
If you don't have a Wii U yeah its worth it
If you have a Wii U it isn't worth it yet
>>
>>379669162
As someone who owns a switch I say wait. It's a nice little hybrid but it really doesn't have much to offer right now.
>>
Wait. Unless you REALLY like Zelda.
>>
>>379669162
Really it comes down to what you find important. If a simpler gaming experience that you can take on the go is enticing to you it's worth picking up. However if you own a 3ds/ps4/pc you could probably give it a pass for right now and see what happens.
>>
Wait. I'm a big Nintendo fan, but buying a new console (Nintendo or otherwise) is rarely a good idea.

I'd be willing to bet that Holiday this year, they'll at least bundle Mario will be bundled with the Switch for current price. Would be good.

Someone in this thread said this and I agree: if you have a Wii U, hold off. If you don't have a Wii U, could be a nice choice to grab a Switch.
>>
I'm having fun with mine
>>
File: 1493129479473.gif (3MB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493129479473.gif
3MB, 406x300px
Why would you buy a Switch for 3rd parties?
>>
>>379669657
You are stupid if you think mario will be bundled.
12 switch maybe
>>
>>379670568
There's a Splatoon 2 bundle already. And there was a 3D World bundle for Wii U. An Odyssey bundle isn't THAT unlikely.
>>
Just wait on it. This holiday season might actually have something useful for the console. However, if you're gonna play the shit outta Zelda Wild Breath, Isek Baby, and Puyo Puyo Tetris...
t. First Day Buyer
>>
>>379670675

The Splatoon 2 bundle isn't a value bundle.It sells for the same price of console + game.

There's a difference between a value bundle and just a "same box" bundle.

Also OP you will have to wait anyway. Shit is out of stock anywhere that isn't europe
>>
>>379669162
Unless you want to play Zelda and Mario Kart today, then wait until it has enough games to be justifiable by your standards.

I bought mine for Zelda alone and am not regretting it.
>>
>>379669162
It's gonna be worth it. Get a switch if you can find one.
>>
Not until there's a price cut

I have new 3ds xl and ps4. Everything I need is there
>>
>>379669162
If you use public transportation, get one. Turns wasted time into AAA gaming time.
>>
Just subscribe to one of those shitty nintendo channels and see if they report on anyhting that interests you throughout this year.
>>
>>379670992
>tfw walk to work

shitposting high first thing in the morning has never been comfier
>>
>>379669162
I would recommend buying before Animal Crossing or some massive casual game are announced and the normies start wanting them
>>
>>379669162

>Buying a Nintendo console for 3rd party games

Nigga this aint he Super Nintendo anymore, 3rd parties are long gone.
>>
Do you guys ever think we'll get an LTE version?
>>
>>379672205
I highly doubt it. If we do, it'll only come because LTE gets cheaper and the US gets easy internet-only Sim cards in the next 3 years, or there's high demand for it.
>>
File: 01b[1].png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b[1].png
30KB, 640x400px
>>379672348
What about a Japan (((only))) edition?
>>
>>379672205
pffffff hahahahahahaha
>>
>>379669162
If you have a game you want to play for it just buy it now. Price won't drop any time soon and even when it does it'll be by like $50.

Waiting gets you nothing.
>>
>>379669162
Massive Nintendo fan here. I'm waiting. My Wii U is still keeping me satisfied for home console games, and I still have a massive 3DS backlog.
Probably will buy one during the holidays for Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, and ARMS.
The console/handheld still really looks nice though. I like to play multiplayer games with friends often on my Wii U, and the Switch looks like it is focused on multiplayer with the joycons and portability.
>>
>>379669162
If you had a Wii U and are bitter about it, wait.

If you had a Wii U and liked Off-TV Play, get the Switch if you want an upgrade.

If you skipped the Wii U get the Switch.

>Is Nintendo going to have third parties?

Never expect this when dealing with Nintendo.

Personally, the Switch is my favorite console at the moment; but this is due in no small part to me getting a lot of mileage out of portable and tabletop modes. I play my Switch around the house and on the deck more often than I play docked. Being able to play home console quality games on a handheld or the TV is legitimate innovation, not just meme motion-controlesque innovation.
>>
I don't think this thread holds any value, the issue of switch ownership will be blatantly clear after the colossal failure that will be Nintendo's E3 showing, sure Super Mario Odyssey will be undoubtedly excellent, along with Splatoon 2, but the fact that there will be no new announcements will kill any and all hype for the system, what's even worse is that Nintendo will also announce that for the first half of next year they won't have any games releasing outside of Xenoblade 2 which has already been announced to be delayed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.