[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, don't mind me. Just the worst Zelda game over here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Oh, don't mind me. Just the worst Zelda game over here, trying to get by.
>>
>>379656775
>Zelda
That's boat simulator 2007
>>
Tell me whats wrong with Phantom Hourglass which isn't dumb zeldafag nitpicking
Protip: you cant
>>
>>379656775
Worst Zelda is Link's Awakening.
>>
>>379657040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV47bGvYU4U
>>
>>379657040

Uninspired, overly repetitive game that tries to replicate WW's artstyle and fails. It doesn't even have an interesting aesthetic like Spirit Tracks does. It forces you to return to the same location and do the same process over and over, all the while making you explore an incredibly dull overworld that never changes.

Still, for a 7/10 it isn't bad, just below the others.
>>
>>379656775
That's not Zelda II.I actually think ALttP is the worst, but everyone will think I'm memeing."
>>
>>379656775
Triforce Heroes is worst

But pretty much any game with Toon Link is a mark that you're playing a shit Zelda.
>>
>>379658273
Fuck off, Bosman.
>>
File: Linebeck.png (183KB, 366x600px) Image search: [Google]
Linebeck.png
183KB, 366x600px
>>379656775
Is Linebeck the best companion?
>>
>>379658370

Fuck you, Spirit Tracks is the best handheld Zelda game and Wind Waker is easily in the top 3 Zeldas.
>>
>>379657040
It had forced touch screen controls when you could've easily used dpad+buttons to play athe game with no issues whatsoever. I finished the game, but the touch screen requirement put a pretty decent damper on my enjoyment of it.
>>
>>379657352
I actually like the idea of a central dungeon you return to, each time you bring your new equipment and run a train on floors/enemies that used to give you trouble.

But PH didn't execute on that idea very well, it was a slog every single time.
>>
>>379659718
The best companion is no companion.
>>
That's not spirit tracks
>>
File: spirit-tracks-zelda.gif (3MB, 244x156px) Image search: [Google]
spirit-tracks-zelda.gif
3MB, 244x156px
>>379660498
You're right it's not.
>>
File: 3 2 1 Let's jam.png (1MB, 1112x1023px) Image search: [Google]
3 2 1 Let's jam.png
1MB, 1112x1023px
>>379657040
The Temple alone solidifies it as the worst Zelda. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.