[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend deleted me on steam What do I do with these feels,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 2849647-6803049559-27465.png (153KB, 3050x2233px) Image search: [Google]
2849647-6803049559-27465.png
153KB, 3050x2233px
>friend deleted me on steam
What do I do with these feels, /v/? Have you ever deleted a friend from your list?
>>
>>379656079
They have deleted me and I have deleted them
I don't care much
>>
>>379656079
you're too thin-skinned. bruh. keep it g
>>
>>379656079
I deleted and blocked a long time friend after too much BS on both our sides got bad.

I heard he drank himself into a stroke and isn't doing well now. I feel this pulling sensation like I want to see how he's doing and try to help him, but I also feel like it's too late in the game for me to now show my face and try to do something to help.
>>
>>379656338
I dunno. It always sucks when a friend cuts you off. It's not like he cried cause someone called him fat.

People get sad over break ups, and friend break ups feel sorta similar in a way.
>>
File: corgi.jpg (26KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
corgi.jpg
26KB, 400x326px
Anybody I don't know in some way gets deleted. Same for Facebook. If you aren't a person I know or in a community I know, out you go. Keeps shit easy.

If its a friend you talked to for a while, i'm sorry to hear that. Here's support corgi.
>>
He deleted me because I couldn't play tf2 at the time. I didn't really understand
>>
>>379656917
It was just a pretext he probably was tired of your shit already
>>
>>379656079
Yeah. I didn't even know the guy, we just worked together to unlock some stuff in one game one time. No remorse.
>>
File: Ellen tits.jpg (222KB, 941x941px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen tits.jpg
222KB, 941x941px
>>379656917
Either there were issues he just didn't talk about, or he was a bad friend to start with.

I'd say he did you a favor doing this now instead of later. Time to find some new friends anon, cheer up m80!
>>
i'll be your friend anon
>>
>>379656079
I add people only if I plan to have a lot of contact with them.
>>
I'm close to deleting a friend because he only ever contacts me when he wants to complain about his life. He berated me with angry messages after I refused to join him in a game one night (my grandfather had just died) and still hasn't apologized or acknowledged it.
>>
>>379656079
Shit man you remind me of some faggot I deleted because he was getting clingy and started calling me his boyfriend

After he found out I deleted him he cried and sent me lots of messages begging me to add him again and even sent me pics of him fingering his butthole over pics of me which freaked me out because now he found out my Instagram. Not only that he asked me if I added him again he'd be my personal slave doing whatever I want him to do.

I told him to Jill himself and then blocked him.

Steam friends man, completely different than what I have to deal with from my PS4 friends.
>>
>>379657681
Yeah fuck that guy, dump him.
>>
>>379657681
dump those fags. those type of people only want others to acknowledge them at every waking moment. even twisting things around to talk about themselves.
just dump that like a bag of rocks
>>
>>379656079
>dude adds me after a match
>asks me if i want to play
>play with him
>having fun, tell him i g2g after a few hours
>never speak a word after that
>delete him
>>
>>379656079
Well anyone that I deleted wasn't considered a friend anyway.

Now if anyone deletes me I get some feels but I never add them back, just forget about them.
>>
File: C54AR0GWgAAuKHM.jpg (17KB, 514x468px) Image search: [Google]
C54AR0GWgAAuKHM.jpg
17KB, 514x468px
The most friends I had was 50, and most were never talked to more than a few times. Even now with ten friends, it feels better to trim the ones I don't talk to that often. Eventually I'll just go friendless because I'm a cunty person who doesn't deserve friends.
>>
>>379656079
>Friends with some people for about 6 years
>Play games daily
>A breakup caused them to unfriend me
>Try to take contact, only get a cold shoulder
It's tough. Not really starved for friends in real life, I just preferred my gaming group
>>
Who wants to be friends!
>>
wtb friends
>>
File: 1272563009732.jpg (38KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1272563009732.jpg
38KB, 200x179px
>add a bunch of FA guys back when TF2 launched
>all the interesting people removed me and changed their identities
>never talked to the rest of them, decide to remove them 8 years later
>one of them readds me the next day
>accept
>doesn't say anything
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.