[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /v/, how does it feel to nullify entire sectors just for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: warning incoming game thread.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
warning incoming game thread.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
Well /v/, how does it feel to nullify entire sectors just for a little entertainment?
I hope you're real proud of yourself.
>>
>>379654529
>Thinking current /v/ is old enough to remember that show

OP come'on. Some people have been here for years and they don't even understand a fraction of nip. You give them too much credit.
>>
>>379654529
>>379654529
that was a weeeeird show man

i remember thinking short haired bitch was hot
>>
>>379654529
How did ReBoot end? Did it have closure?
>>
>>379654529
I suck pretty bad so they shouldn't have any issues.
>>
>>379654862
She is once she loses the uniboob.
>>
>>379654923
When did you stop watching? Enzo became gruff and edgy and he and Andraia started surfing games until they got back to Mainframe. Shit was slow, so the user rebooted the machine and everything went back to normal.

Except, there are two Enzos now.
>>
>>
>>379654529
>implying nu-v is good enough to nullify sectors
>>
I always found it weird that video games would be destroying the computer, but only if they won. It seemed so arbitrary.

Also the user gave up pretty quickly a lot of times, I usually retry until I win.
>>
Reboot is getting a reboot where kids playing an MMO are chosen to become guardians in the digital universe. It will be CGI when in guardian form and live action when they're in the real world.
It's going to be awful.
>>
>>379656463

I like to think the cast of reboot lived in dsp's computer
>>
>>379656463
The games are demos. If the user likes them he permanently installs the game and destroys the sector, otherwise he uninstalls them.
>>
All in a days work.
>>
>>379654923
>>379655530
The newest season ends with megabyte taking over the principle office and then Tony Jay, his voice actor, died irl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWzIFOOSWA
>>
>>379654725
>Some people have been here for years and they don't even understand a fraction of nip.
I know like 10 words. That's a fraction, so I get to stay, right? :^)
>>
>>379655530
There was another season after that, see >>379658712
>>
>>379658712
I'm never getting over Tony Jay's death. I want to hear his voice again!
>>
I always associated Megabyte with Kelsey Grammer.
>>
>reboot threads only get 20 posts nowadays
I've been on this site too damn long
>>
did anyone else thing Hexadecimal was really hot?
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI
>>
>>379654529
Bob should stop being so shit at games then. I keep winning.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.