[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING PLEASE TELL ME THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: NONONONO.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NONONONO.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
NONONONONO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE BY NAUTY DOG

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
>>
>>379650325
Is this a case of BLEACHED or BLACKED?
>>
>>379650524
BLEACKED
>>
>>379650524
it is the classical doublecucked
>>
Look, when i was young i used to dry hump with my twin sister but it was just learning about the human body. We didn't take it any farther obviously but when you start to hit puberty 'wierd things' can sometimes happen, then once you realise what's going on it's like 'oh'.
>>
Why do any of you care about the sexual orientation of a prepubescent girl?
>>
It makes sense, from a business point. ND saw Gone Home getting free awards because the story features underage lesbians, so ND decided to shoehorn not only underage lesbians, but INTERRACIAL underage lesbians. That's why TLOU is literally the Citizen Kane of movies.
>>
>>379650760
Where do you think we are?
>>
It's such a weird moment because they took a character you wanted to care for and made them weird. It's hard to understand why they would work so hard to make this perfect daughter-like character and then tarnish them seemingly for the fun of it.
>>
>>379650325
got an enormous boner when watching this scene. I sure hope Naughty Dog keeps being so "progressive"
>>
The diversity craze is ruining everything.
It's just pandering and embarrassing.
>>
>>379650760
/v/ stopped being about games a while ago. Now its about all about cute girls and waifu shit.
>>
which game is this again
all these naughty dog games look the goddamn same
>>
She's a manly dyke in TLOU 2 what did you expect
>>
Holy fuck why are people still mad about this thing from a DLC for an overrated game from four fucking years ago
>>
>>379650325

I just finished my first playthrough of tlou + dlc. Holy shit, this game is overrated but still an 8/10 for visuals and suspenseful gameplay. The dlc totally turned me off. I know she cussed a lot in the game but they made her full retard in that awkward flashback.

Inb4 that's how teenagers are
>>
Do you ever get to see their armpits clearly?
>>
I was only mad at this DLC because the lack of fUCKING GAMEPLAY HOLY SHIT. I thought we were finally ramping up for some decent fights after you dealt with the bit with getting the fucking horse back but nope. That's it. I wouldn't give a flying fuck if they whipped out a two-sided dildo, I just wanted to shoot some fucking shit and build stuff and REEEEEE.

I got a blowjob from a dude when I was younger though so maybe the weird experimental stage didn't throw me off so much.
>>
>>379651280
>>379651326
It's overrated but only a little bit. It's the last good survival horror game. It's like Silent Hill if SH had good gameplay and was a bit less psychedelic and more realistic
>>
/r/equesting a webm of this scene
>>
>>379651631

Oh it's definitely good but I had heard some extremely high praise about the story and it wasn't there for me. I still went on expecting worse since the praise was coming from fedorafags i know.
>>
>>379650325
Why are two people kissing such a big deal?
Is it because they are both female, and being homophobic is "contrarian" and thus edgy and cool?
>>
>>379650325
it was the best moment in the game.
>>
>>379652124

Lol being gay used to be edgy and cool. It's funny how shit comes full circle
>>
Lesbos have the highest rate of domestic violence.

Black people are also more violent than all other races.

Just imagine what that relationship would really be like.
>>
why is no one posting the sex scene
>>
>>379650325
>>379650524
>>379650615
Lesbian interracial is fine.Its race mixing thats the problem.
>>
>>379651631
>>379652006
Theres a reason The Last of Us has a higher metacritic rating than Resident Evil 4
>>
>>379650325
you think they'll do some "we need to repopulate, everyone has to do their part" shit in the second game and all the lesbians will get rounded up for a dicking?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.