[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be another unremarkable 6.5/10 just like Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: SonicForces.png (807KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
SonicForces.png
807KB, 1024x576px
This is going to be another unremarkable 6.5/10 just like Lost World was, won't it?
>>
>It's a Sonic Team game

Oh yeah
>>
>sonic
it's shit.
>>
File: 1472420228848.gif (468KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1472420228848.gif
468KB, 500x282px
>Lost World
>6.5
>any game StH onwards
>6.5
>>
>Lost World
>6.5
Nah that game is like a 5/10 at best, fuck that game

>>379646094
At least they made Ristar and the Puyo Puyo games, I'll give them that much credit
>>
Is it weird that I lost interest in Sonic 2017 as soon as they announced it would be an original game, and then lost even more interest when they walked it back by showing off Green Hill? They want to have their mix of Generations and their mix of post-Saturn 3D Sonic storytelling, which has been universally shit.
>>
>>379649986
I lost interest the minute I saw Classic Sonic in the original trailer because it pretty much assured that Sonic's friends like Tails and Shadow wouldn't be playable.
>>
Obviously? Mania is the actual game.
>>
>>379650120

I hadn't thought on that but it's true. We've had a longer drought of 3D Sonic games now that are "just Sonic, we're going back to the series' roots" than Sonic games where you can play as Tails and Knuckles. I get that they'd want to stop after the fatigue that was Heroes and 06 but the lesson to be learned there wasn't "stop using auxillary characters forever" (which didn't stop them adding new plot-centric one-off characters), it was "make the additional characters fun to play as".
>>
I really liked Colors and Generations. Then they fell right back off the fucking boat.
>>
Why can't they just make SA3 for fucks sake
>>
>>379650746
>Why can't they just make SA3 for fucks sake

What is Sonic Heroes, aka the direct follow-up in gameplay to Sonic Adventure 2
What is Sonic 06, aka the soft reboot that was supposed to bring back adventure fields and stories from the perspective of multiple characters
What is Sonic Unleashed, aka SONIC World ADVENTURE
>>
>>379651234
>SONIC World ADVENTURE
That's like calling Sonic Rush Adventure a Sonic Adventure sequel
>>
>>379645913
No, it'll be another acceptable, but unimpressive 7/10 like Generations.
>>
>>379651234
>muh CHAO GARDEN
If they made a Chao Garden in a new game, it wouldn't be as good as SA2's. The perfect window for that has passed
>>
>>379645913
I'd take that over the 0/10 liquid shit they've been releasing for the past 20 years.
>>
>>379650120
Wait, but that's a good thing. You're the reason why the franchise died in hell. You're like a video game arsonist.
>>
>>379652802
NO, NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL
TAKE IT BACK, YOU'RE WRONG.
>>
>>379653207
No it isn't. Games with Sonic by himself (Secret Rings, Lost World, Sonic 4) were still shit and a game like Sonic Mania still looks promising despite having Tails and Knuckles, so I don't see why people are always quick to throw blame on Sonic's cohorts as being what dragged the series down.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.